Thread: What Games do you Like other than Ratchet and Clank?

I am kidding. I don't hate him, we spent 7 hours in Sydney yesterday. I don't push him for it, but you can't hate Ratchet though.

lol ok and yeah that's true about that but if that happens it happens

I am kidding. I don't hate him, we spent 7 hours in Sydney yesterday. I don't push him for it, but you can't hate Ratchet though.

lol ok and yeah that's true about that but if that happens it happens

That's true! emoji

Deleted user
Lol well I don't really spread my obsession much with friends, since I don't wanna risk being annoying or forcing it into their faces, if you know what I mean?

But yeah, unfortunately most of my friends are Crash fans or haven't played Ratchet games before. Heck, I even have a few who have only played Size Matters or Deadlocked and I'm like "OMG you HAVE to play the other ones! Then you'll understand why I like the series so much!"

And during my school years, Ratchet was kinda known. I remember hearing some guys laughing about the title for Ratchet & Clank: Up your Arsenal (when it was close to release) emoji

How can anyone not laugh at a title like Up Your Arsenal!?! emoji

I understand what you mean about spreading obsessions to others and people would think that you will force them to try this product and such. I only mention to people about what I like, I don't force them to watch, play, eat, drink, walk, or etc. this product. In fact, I think my friends bombard me with the stuff that they like more than what I like. It's okay to do a little forcing on items to people, but certainly not all the time.

I remember a friend of mine wanted me to try Final Fantasy 7 years ago. She's a huge fan of the series and 7 is her favourite game of all times. I tried it and it surely was fun and addicting, but highly confusing with the story if you're not familiar with the series. Even though, I was close to finishing the game, but I had to stop playing the game because I was pretty behind with my college work.

So note to self… Never play a long Japanese RPG game during university or college. Remember that folks.

Deleted user

yeah true, I dislike it when people go on and on about their obsessions with me (too much, that is), though it rarely happens anymore since I don't just accept ANY invites to my msn XD (I used to have over 120 contacts once, awful! Got lots of spam from fans, anime people, etc) only got over 20 these days and I don't usually get things shoved in my face now emoji

But I do always want to talk about Ratchet stuff with at least one or two people, but can't really since only a few of my friends are into that or know of the series.
None of my real-life friends were ever really gamers neither, strangely enough. And none were artists neither o.O

yeah true, I dislike it when people go on and on about their obsessions with me (too much, that is), though it rarely happens anymore since I don't just accept ANY invites to my msn XD (I used to have over 120 contacts once, awful! Got lots of spam from fans, anime people, etc) only got over 20 these days and I don't usually get things shoved in my face now emoji

But I do always want to talk about Ratchet stuff with at least one or two people, but can't really since only a few of my friends are into that or know of the series.
None of my real-life friends were ever really gamers neither, strangely enough. And none were artists neither o.O

I only talk about it with good friends.

Other then Ratchet and Clank, i like playing:

- Klonoa
- Sly Cooper
- Okami
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
- Pokemon
- Rayman: The Great Escape
- The Paper Mario series (with the exception of Super Paper Mario )
- Kingdom Hearts
- PoPoLoCrois
- Spyro the Dragon Trilogy
- Mother series

My favorite video games are
Dragon age origins
Team fortress 2
Super street fighter 4
Battlefield bad company 2
Left 4 dead
Kingdom hearts
And alot more

Nothing. I never played a video game before I played Ratchet because I was bored with the games I had already.

Here are my favorites:

Half-life series
Uncharted 2
Team Fortress 2
Spyro series (ps1)
World of Warcraft
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Left 4 Dead 1 and 2
Portal

Deleted user

My list:

Resistance

Uncharted

OLD Crash Bandicoot

Rayman

Medievil

LEGO Star Wars

God of War

OBLIVION

Can't think of anything more right now.

Deleted user

My favorite games other than Ratchet & Clank are: Super Smash Bros. Trilogy, Metal Gear Solid series, Jak & Daxter series, EA's NHL Series, Sonic the Hedgehog series, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Original NBA Jam, Original NFL Blitz and Blitz 2000, Gran Turismo series, and Sega Rally Championship. And there is a lot more games that I like also.

Deleted user

Please don't spam me…i like Call of duty modern warfare.

well, its not a bad game. I played it at my friends house. Howver i dont know that much about it

Deleted user

We don't mind people liking the Call of Duty franchise. If it's a game you like, then that is your opinion.

I think the thing that annoys most members here about this franchise in particular is there are too many people that only plays and talks about this game. Plus, any comments like "If you don't play COD games, you are NOT a real gamer" or "COD makes me a true gamer" would make people think you are some kind of ignorant b*****d. I am not saying you are one, but for those whoever says something like that.

I am aware that anyone who has played either Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops don't act like this at all, but half of the fans will say out loud…

"MW2 is da best game eva!"

why would I spam someone who likes COD and MW when I don't even like thoese games? if you like the games be proud that you like them don't let spammers get to you.

I think the thing that annoys most members here about this franchise in particular is there are too many people that only plays and talks about this game. Plus, any comments like "If you don't play COD games, you are NOT a real gamer" or "COD makes me a true gamer" just makes people think you are some ignorant b*****d.

oh dear lord I hate when people do that but what also annoys me is whenever people play COD or MW they say out loud about 'I'm gonna nuke ya!' or crap like that is really annoying it gets old really fast.