Thread: Anyone Hoping for a SAC Sequel?

I definitely want to see a sequel. The controls aren't that difficult, it could easily happen.

I could see it… It would be fun and not too hard to do, the first one didn't seem to change the canon at all.emoji

Am I the only one here or do other people thing that too many R&C games are being produced lately. But yeah, I would want SAC 2 to come out, on PS3, lol yea emoji

I don't know. I didn't finish this game because I dislike it so much. Both the PSP (I onw the PS2 versions) games actually. The controll is bad and I don't like the weapons.
A sequel is fine, but I rather see another Ratchet & Clank sequel.

AGREED, HEATHER! Well said! emoji

Was Insomniac somehow involved in Secret Agent Clank or Size Matters? I saw Sanzaru in SAC, which happens to be one of my faves, but… Ratchet with no Insomniac? That's like fries without salt, you eat them because they're fries, but it still misses something.

True… But SM was my fist RaC game… This is off topic. I didn't find the controls too awkward, but to each his/her own.

True… But SM was my fist RaC game… This is off topic. I didn't find the controls too awkward, but to each his/her own.

The PS2 version kinda boring, the PSP version is great though! But I rather see Insomniac create a new ACTUAL Rachet game emoji

The PS2 version kinda boring, the PSP version is great though! But I rather see Insomniac create a new ACTUAL Ratchet game emoji

Insomniac have been creating ACTUAL Ratchet games since 2002. They had no part in either Size Matters, Secret Agent Clank, or the PS2 ports of those games.

Deleted user

Nah,SAC was good but a sequel would just spoil it,besides its not going to happen

I'd love to see a sequel, but at this point it would be nice to do it on the PS Vita. How about it? Secret Agent Clank 2: From Aridia With Love? Or maybe Secret Agent Clank 2: The Help-Bot Who Loved Me?

I'd love to see a sequel, but at this point it would be nice to do it on the PS Vita. How about it? Secret Agent Clank 2: From Aridia With Love? Or maybe Secret Agent Clank 2: The Help-Bot Who Loved Me?

Nice names! Maybe they ever do a new SAC game, but i don't think so… The game wasn't very great…

Something in 007 style would idd be cool emoji

Something in 007 style would idd be cool emoji

emoji Great idea! I want to play SAC on the PS3 or PS2 (But it's still 20$ for the PS2 version @ Game Mania) cause i don't really like the PSP.

Yeah, the PS2 versions are rarer than PSP. PSP is like €7,00 at Game Mania… feels weird to talk English to youemoji