Thread: Anyone Hoping for a SAC Sequel?

Yes indeed, that's why i just printed the cover from SM and SAC to put it in my showcase… And i was thinking the same thing… very weird :o Dus hier even Nederlands emoji Sorry d
for bad English Heather…

I know where all the SAC's went though. There was a Carrefour in France that had a pile of them 2 years ago. 20 or so? Abviously I took one for €15. With Size Matters I got lucky with Game Mania for €7,98. Can't remember the last time I've seen those, I think they are the rarest 2 R&C game (not counting special editions and paks)

Same counts for Jak: The Last Frontier btw. I got it sealed and I'll keep it that way. Might just be able to sell it for a nice price some dayemoji

I think that only people who are exremely curious would want The Lost Frontier for a nice price.

I think that only people who are exremely curious would want The Lost Frontier for a nice price.

I was curious boy… until I played The Lost Frontier emoji

I kept the PS2 version sealed, but I did play it on my PSP. Its just meh, like the other J&D games are to me.

I kept the PS2 version sealed, but I did play it on my PSP. Its just meh, like the other J&D games are to me.

Older Jaks were fun to me, but this is at least bad emoji

Older Jaks were fun to me, but this is at least bad emoji

I didn't liked Jak & Daxter… Just… emoji

I remember when I brought SAC for the PS2. I will never forget.

We had it on PSP, and I heard it was quite good on PS2. But the only place we could find it was $80. So because it was the only gap in our collection (although we had it for PSP) we got it. We regretted it.

I think that was the last time I got a bad game, since then I've always done a lot of thinking and planning before buying my next game, because they're all so god damn expensive!

What's wrong with the PS2 version?

The loading times! It takes approximatley a whole minute to load each segment! Not only that, but the loading animations are much less interesting on the PS2 version since you only get the ship flying past and none of the bonus loading screens like the gadgebots in the paint or Ratchet on the CCTV…

The loading times! It takes approximatley a whole minute to load each segment! Not only that, but the loading animations are much less interesting on the PS2 version since you only get the ship flying past and none of the bonus loading screens like the gadgebots in the paint or Ratchet on the CCTV…

Oh well, guess I'll settle down with the Vita version.

The long loading times were annoying, the special effects were really bad, and we were a little let down by the game overall, because it just seemed more solid and enjoyable on PSP. It's not terrible, but it's not good.

I am pretty fussy.

Sounds like a good idea,would probably be realeased for PS VITA and PS3.

Don't think that there will come a sequel…

Don't think that there will come a sequel…

I doubt it very much aswell.