Thread: What Video Game Are You Playing right Now?

Or some of us aren't playing the games at the momment. I like the 8 and 16 bit the most, as well as FF9

Or some of us aren't playing the games at the momment. I like the 8 and 16 bit the most, as well as FF9

There's a huge debate over FF7 and FF13 about which is better. I say FF13. It's one of the best games I've ever played.

Deleted user

I've never really been into FF games so I can't say much (not into RPG's in general anyways, though I did used to play Pokemon when I was a teen, sometimes)

And yeah, I'm just too busy at the moment to play any games. Got a job to work for lately emoji

Deleted user

Yeah, true… if I didn't, then I'd be seriously struggling to do anything in life (I refuse to take government handouts/benefits) xD

But while I'm in Germany I might play some games too, when we're bored lol. We have a console built into the car we're cruising around in XD (and it's a Wii, lol!) makes me laugh, the idea of trying to play on that in the passenger seat emoji but at least it has the internets emoji

Going to have a game-a-ton for myself being there are a whole bunch of games I have yet to touch or finish. And being I have WAY too much time on my hands, I thought I would do so.

This list incudes:

Actriser (SNES, An action RPG/Town Sim where you play as GOD! YES God!)
FF9 (PSone, Final Fantasy game XD Nuff said)
Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis (PS2, a turn base RPG/School Sim. I started playing it a while back, but stopped after a while. Going to pick it up again)
TLoS: A New Beginning (PS2, An action game with alot of RPG elements. Started to play this one too, and I enjoyed it. Not the same Spyro like in the 90s, but the gameplay is different and quiet fun.)
tLoS: The Eternal Night(PS2, Action game with RPG elements as well, like the other LoS game. haven't touch this one yet, but I plan to after I finishing aNB, being it's the squeal to it)
Shadow of the Colossus (PS2, Action/Adventure. I started to play this one a while back, but for whatever reason, I stopped playing it. going to give this one another go. Also quiet a pretty game)
Katamari Damacy (PS2, ummm, I don't know what kind of game it is XD Wacky fun, going to Replay this one as well)
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (PS2, Turn Base RPG I believe. Picked this one up today. Someone recommended this one to me, and I'm likely going to play this one last due to this being the longest out of the bunch. Will tell you my views after I start it)
Prince of Persia: the Sands of Time (PS2, Action/Adventure/Platform. Picked this one uptoday as well. One of my online friends recommenced this to me first hand, but someone in RL did as well. Wanted to play this one for a while now, but due to me being a poor girl, I never got a chance too. Tell you my views once I play this one)

I'll be giving small little reviews as I go and play them once I finish each. Oh man I got alot to play. Going to start with Spyro first though XD

Deleted user
Still playing FFXIII. . .am I the only FF gamer here?

I was a slight fan on the series during high school when my friend (who is a huge fan of the game franchise) wanted me to try the games, especially FF7. But then I decided to stop because something about the series made me not like it anymore. I guess I couldn't stand either the hardcore fan-base trolling or the really sappy dialogue that's in the games… or movie if you have watched Advent Children.

Well I've just finished playing Majora's Mask last week. This week, I've purchased God of War 3 on the weekend and started to play it. The game is basically like the other two games, but it's still enjoyable with it's over the top "WOW" moments during cutscenes or gameplay, especially gameplay.

right now I'm playing R&C 2 hunting for some platinum bolts and skill points emoji

Deleted user

Me and my little brother have been playing Ratchet Gladiator/Deadlocked (Co-op adventure mode), just got past Gleeman Vox XD (we started from scratch, but in Exterminator mode lol) just playing around before I go to Germany soon…

i was just playing ratchet and clank tools of destruction challenge mode. emoji

Deleted user

I see everyone is in a Ratchet and Clank mood right now when it comes to gaming. :P

Well I've finished God of War 3 a week ago and overall it was great, but it was probably my least game out of the God of War trilogy. It felt a little too easy (even easy mode didn't felt too difficult for this title compared to the previous games) for an M-rated game and the way the game ended felt like a huge what the heck moment right there, almost as bad as the ending in God of War 2. But overall I did had fun playing the game, but it's certainly not my favourite God of War game in the trilogy.

Well, some of you already know that I'm playing Sly 3 at the moment. Then when I finish that game, I'll be playing I-Ninja which I bought recently.

I'll be buying blur and Star Wars: FU soon, my trophy collection will bloster.

I never liked GoW. . . .too bloody.

I heard God of War has rudies in it :O

Lol, I'm playing Kindom Hearts DS and Enchanted Arms for the Xbox 360 atm emoji

Deleted user
I never liked GoW. . . .too bloody.

That can be understandable. Some people don't really like the God of War franchise due to it's violent and nudity subject matter.

One of my friends hates the series just because of the woman characters being half-naked most of the time and the random sex scene that happens during the gameplay of each GoW title (even if you don't see anything that is really inappropriate). Which I can see why he would hate that so much.

I only like God of War more on it's epic presentation, whether it is in dialogue narration, gameplay moments, storytelling, visuals and so forth.

My best bet that you would be pretty gross out by God of War 3 and I'll be honest with you… I did felt a bit noxious on some of the violent visuals in the game.

Sometimes, too far is just too far with blood and nudity. I think it's sick.