Thread: What Video Game Are You Playing right Now?

I've just started playing Sly 2 - Band of Thieves, I bought myself the Sly Cooper collection last week. I finished Sly 1 earlier in the week.

I've also just finished playing through both Mass Effect games.

Oh and I've been playing Sim City (greatest game ever!) on my iPad, was playing it during a lecture the other day, our lecturer didn't turn up so I had nothing better to do, hehe.

Deleted user
I am still obtaining green stars in Mario Galaxy 2. I just need one more to get the extra galaxy level. The only problem is that it is extremely hard to obtain.

Well I finally obtain the last green star. Now what's only left to do is to complete the last galaxy to obtain the last two stars. And let me tell you… it's pretty hard to get.

Then afterward, I played my sister's friend's copy of Mario Kart Wii. It's actually less cheap playing alone compared to the multiplayer mode.

Okay I lied. The 50cc difficulty is fair, the other difficulties are pretty cheap to playthrough.

im playing destroy all humans 2 .and looking to get red dead redemtion or uncharted very soon.

I'm playing dj hero 2 and sonic colors (once im bored ir taking a break with dj hero)

Deleted user

Killzone 3 beta, it's awsome but sometimes it can't connect online even though i am using a wired connection emoji

Deleted user

I'm also playing Killzone 3 beta too!

Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction of course

Deleted user

Been playing a lot of the Sly Collection. emoji I recently finished Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2, which is an absolute awesome game!

Deleted user
Been playing a lot of the Sly Collection. emoji I recently finished Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2, which is an absolute awesome game!

Interesting you say that because a lot of people were pretty disappointed about the Force Unleashed 2, which game reviewers gave out pretty low scores for the games' sequel.

Well at this point, I doing the best I can to at least finish up Epic Mickey. The camera issues and back tracking can be quite a pain to deal with, but for some reason I cannot stop playing this game. Perhaps it's all the Disney Classic references that are spotted in the game is what makes my day whenever I continue playing Epic Mickey.

Little Big Planet 2 :3

i just read the whole page and saw one person playing R&C and you on LBP 2 emoji i am also playing LBP2 making a cool R&C level emoji

Deleted user

Over the weekend, I've played Just Dance 2 at someone's house. It gives you quite of a work out and it's quite a fun party game, but the way you make the dance moves feels pretty confusing at times, making you wonder why you haven't got a perfect mark when you did the right move. In other words, it's okay.

Then recently, I've been replaying Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando over the weekend. I got sick over the weekend (after my friend's birthday party), so I thought replaying a game I haven't played in almost two years would boost up my enthusiasm more.

And last but not least, I've been playing Epic Mickey more. I want to at least finish this game as soon as I can, but it requires patience if you want to successfully complete certain missions. Once you head into new world locations, you cannot go back to the previous ones. So yeah, the game has a linear layout in most of the game play. emoji

i'm playing ultimate spiderman
(ps it would be nice if i had some friends on my wii but i don't and i will lovde to get a X-box 360 soon i hope.)

right now I'm playing Sly 3 of the Sly Trilogy

Deleted user

I've finally finished Epic Mickey today. It was definitely fun, but it sure had a few gameplay flaws, especially the camera controls. emoji