Thread: Ratchet + Talwyn = Couple?

im sitting here wondering why you guys love the game sooooo much even though ismonic lacks the effort to make even one major title game, they are sticking to too many small games, thus lowering the fan and replay values on the small games. and every game needs some type of mystery like this but i hate to see you guys screw up the serise by focusing on the stupid stuff- the guy who pwn you all,and the only guy who plays mincraft on this dang site,no offense.emoji

Hmm…They can be just friends than couple.
Ratchet just flirted with Talwyn just for fun by me(he'd never betrayed Sasha!).
That's all what I can sayemoji

Deleted user
im sitting here wondering why you guys love the game sooooo much even though ismonic lacks the effort to make even one major title game, they are sticking to too many small games, thus lowering the fan and replay values on the small games. and every game needs some type of mystery like this but i hate to see you guys screw up the serise by focusing on the stupid stuff- the guy who pwn you all,and the only guy who plays mincraft on this dang site,no offense.emoji

ok that was proberbly a stupid comment to make really why cant you just keep your bad comments to yourself?

Deleted user

LOL no way xD i mean thats just wrong lol

Just gonna put my two cents in, Talwyn and Ratchet are my R&C OTP. I really love them and jumped out of my seat when I heard it was canon. (Insomniac Games confirmed Tal to be Ratchets canon girlfriend) But in the end, it's opinion. I do love Angela too, and Sasha. But they're not his type. Angela is a bit too clumsy and Sasha doesn't do much either. While Talwyn is also adventurous. I think they're great. Having kids though? Nuh-uh. Can't see Ratchet being a father, nor Tal a mother. I think I rambled on a bit too much about this, ha. Either way, love it.

Ratchet + Talwyn = Diaster!

… is this supposed to be a joke? Aster is not amused -.-

emoji

emoji

Are you amused or not! Why must you confuse us all (me) with your contradictory emoticon!!!

emoji

Are you amused or not! Why must you confuse us all (me) with your contradictory emoticon!!!

I am so sorry, i didn't want to create a Emoticon - Paradox.

IF there are two emoticons without a sentence with meaning between them, the second one usually indicates the actual mood of the person posting the reply, and the first one shows the mood fitting to the (usually) sarcastic sentence before. emoji

emoji

I am so sorry, i didn't want to create a Emoticon - Paradox.

IF there are two emoticons without a sentence with meaning between them, the second one usually indicates the actual mood of the person posting the reply, and the first one shows the mood fitting to the (usually) sarcastic sentence before. emoji

Yea I know, so you're actually amused by the Diaster incident emoji

Back on-topic though… Ratchet + Talwyn = MORE BLOWING STUFF UP!

Seriously this is Ratchet & Clank, we're not going to see Ratchet get with Talwyn and relax, that's just not the way Ratchet is. These games are about blowing the hell outta robots and aliens in awesome and amusing ways, that's just straight-up what this series is about. They just throw the stories in to go with the settings, it's just that TJ Fixman is such a good writer it's hard not to get really immersed in the story.

Ratchet and Talwyn could never be a couple because while Ratchet like adventuring, Talwyn is more interested in finding her father so that settles the fact that Ratchet and Talwyn could never be in a relationship

Deleted user

I'd prefer Angela Cross

Ratchet and Talwyn as a couple would just completely wreck the series.
emoji
Ratchet seems better single but it's good to have female friends.
Maybe just a crush, but not a couple.

Why is it that the female always has to be the girlfriend? I prefer Ratchet to be single too.

all of a sudden it became a lombax dating site.emoji

all of a sudden it became a lombax dating site.emoji

That would be cool right?
I wouldn't mind dating a certain Lombaxemoji