Thread: Heros for Sony Move + R&C!

This Game Doesn't Look fun too me, It looks dull, Ratchet doesn't look like that, and so far it has gotten a bad review so i think it may get bad reviews.

Deleted user
This Game Doesn't Look fun too me, It looks dull, Ratchet doesn't look like that, and so far it has gotten a bad review so i think it may get bad reviews.

You may never know though. There's a possibility that some game reviewers might give this game a higher score than 6.

i.e.:

The Futurama game that came out on last gen consoles got critically bad reviews in the past compared to other games based on animated tv sitcoms like Simpsons Hit and Run and Family Guy the videogame. Although, there were a couple of reviewers thought the Futurama game was pretty decent and would recommend it to gamers who are into underrated titles. Even if the game itself is highly frustrating to playthrough, it did had some unique styles to the gameplay

another example whould have to be:

Kingdom Hearts: Re Coded. Most of the KH fanbase thinks this is their least favorite game from the franchise, but I remember one reviewer giving the game over a 7 score just because of the variety the game had to its gameplay.

So you may never know what kind of opinions people will have once they try a game out. Some people might find the game enjoyable, while others wont.

Kingdom Hearts: Re Coded was consider a bad game? Never heard that before.

But like TipsyMcBee, people have different opinion when it comes to games. Some will enjoy it and some won't. You can't relies on what review like IGN and Gamestop said, you have to experiences for yourself, that or watch other people played the game on Youtube.

Deleted user

Lolwhut? A Subway part of a level? Now that's random emoji

My little brother really wants to get this game too. I'm still uncertain, since it's received low scores but some fans seem to like it though. Well, I wouldn't mind it as a gift though but I dont think I'd buy a Move and the game myself XD

Lolwhut? A Subway part of a level? Now that's random emoji

My little brother really wants to get this game too. I'm still uncertain, since it's received low scores but some fans seem to like it though. Well, I wouldn't mind it as a gift though but I dont think I'd buy a Move and the game myself XD

me neither i can't afford one plus i don't really want the ps3 or move but i'll watch it

Just finish watching the Whole walkthrough of this games.

To sum it up

- There's not alot of cutscenes, but they're still hilarious
- Story dosn't play a big part in the game
- The villiens of the game are jokes
- You're pretty much doing the same challanges, just on different levels
- Whibbles = Cuteness
- There's no final boss
- You instead do six challage in the final level, but its relatied to the story
- Ending will give you a giggle and a groun at the same time
- The game in whole is more of a series of mini-games

Overall, it's an OK games and I enjoy it, but its like the Mario and Sonic crossover game.

Deleted user

the show Reviews on the Run finally reviewed Playstation Move Heroes. Raju gave the game a 5.5 while Steve gave it a 6 out of 10.

By the looks of it, you might as well skip this one or get it later once the bundle pack for this game is cheap.

What a pity they forgot about Sonic & Tailsemoji.
I hope they'll show up in the sequel;D!!!!
Who wants it, too????