Thread: Heros for Sony Move + R&C!

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One sounds a lot better than this Cheesy game! But I'll still try this game out anyway, for kicks :P

This game LOOKS OK but I am still a bit unsure of it, especially having to get the PS Move…. hmmm….. emoji

Deleted user
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One sounds a lot better than this Cheesy game! But I'll still try this game out anyway, for kicks :P

It seems that Heroes on the Move, Oh I'm sorry, Playstation Move Heroes is getting more video updates than All 4 One. But of course, All 4 One is taking it's time to become a more appealing game compared to this generic Move title. Even the gameplay in Move Heroes looks like a compilations of mini-games. It could be one of the better titles on the PS Move, but exploiting the Sony mascots in a game like this could be a big slap in the face for those who are fans of the Jak, Ratchet and Sly Cooper games.

Deleted user
Well it is quite close to releasing…

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/01/14/playstation-move-heroes-shipping-march-22nd-pre-order-bonuses-detailed/

emoji but yeah I dont think I'll be getting it though. Dont have a Move and Im not really into those sorta games anyways

It's funny how the unlockable outfits the main heroes have aren't very consistent and are a little off. Jak and Ratchet have really thick armor suits that completely covers their entire body from head to toe, but Sly on the other hand has a Pirate Outfit. emoji

So this game is actually coming quite soon I see, but this isn't a game I am THAT eager to get. Although, I am quite curious to see how game reviewers would respond to this game once it comes out.

It's funny how the unlockable outfits the main heroes have aren't very consistent and are a little off. Jak and Ratchet have really thick armor suits that completely covers their entire body from head to toe, but Sly on the other hand has a Pirate Outfit. emoji [/quote

I once heard it from a youtube video about unlockable skins that there's a classic ratchet skin.
Deleted user

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di9l3oeTHtE

Well I do think this trailer makes the game look better… but yeah, still kinda odd I guess XD but at least the voices are normal! (not sure about Sly though XD) I didn't even think there was going to be a plot too, even if it's simple.

Well I'll see how this title does when it comes out next month. I probably wont get it since I dont have a Move currently, my BF might though.

Deleted user

I do have to admit, that story trailer did made me laugh a bit in some areas, especially the part where Bentley and Clank explain what's going on once they all met each other.

Although, the plot still feels quite weak. The way those aliens or whatever the hell they're supposed to be are handling the tournament in the story plot is pretty low. Why does it have to take place in a sci-fi setting? Wish it could have been a different theme rather than in space since one of the Sony duos home world takes place in a sci-fi theme. But then again, what kind of setting would work perfectly for a story scenario like this?

So with the story trailer out, at least the game has a bit more potential this time around, especially for a Move title. But would the gameplay still be fun to playthrough? I am still pretty curious to know what game reviewers would think of this once this game comes out.

I probably wouldn't be able to play Playstation Heroes though, since I don't have a PS Move. Plus I don't really want to waste my money on a PS Move for just one game.

Deleted user

Well, looks like Playstation Heroes could be a must recommended title to get on the PS Move after all. It ranks the 4th spot in this top 5 countdown for most anticipated games of 2011 using motion controls.

http://www.gametrailers.com/motion/home/

Deleted user

Wow that's interesting then emoji well I'm still unsure if I'd get it yet though, most likely not since I just have no reason to get a PSMove… my partner might though. But I'll be sure to look out for reviews and opinions soon, since it's releasing at the end of the month!

Deleted user

Looks like PlayrBitz gave out an early review on Playstation Move Heroes.

Check out the review if you are interested to know what the game is like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpjCBvlcg30

Deleted user

Sigh, stupid country restrictions. Can't view it since I'm in NZ, which is real damn annoying emoji

But oh well, what is it like anyway? Any good for a Move title or so? It comes out here in NZ this week too from what I saw in stores.

Sigh, stupid country restrictions. Can't view it since I'm in NZ, which is real damn annoying emoji

But oh well, what is it like anyway? Any good for a Move title or so? It comes out here in NZ this week too from what I saw in stores.

I hate censorship… Drives me insane! Although my internet is not censored, My school's internet filter is really annoying. I hate it when I'm at school and I click on a link on a webpage only to get a block page, which forces me to wait until I get home where the internet is not censored.

Deleted user

Well basically, PlayrBitz gave the game a 6 out of 10.

But honestly, just because one game reviewer gave it that score, doesn't mean everyone who watched his video is not going to get this game. There are other game reviewers out there and I bet they might have a higher or even lower score that what PB gave it.