Thread: Heros for Sony Move + R&C!

To quote their twitter:

Sony announces Heroes on the Move - starring Ratchet, Clank, Jak, Daxter, Sly and Bentley. only for PS Move. #fb

Ratchet, Clank, Jak, Daxter AND Sly under one roof in one game?
I think Sony have just made me want a Sony Move!

I read about that in twitter a few mintues ago it sounds neat but I'm happy of what I got at the moment emoji

Deleted user

OMGZ! Even more great news, this is so awesome emoji can't wait to see what this will be like *dances* emoji 3 of my favourite series in one 8D!

"OHMYGOSHFANGIRLSQUEAL"

This…is…so…AMAZING. Guys, how long have we been waiting for this?! C'mon, tell me XD

Deleted user

OH MY GOD! LOL that looks soooo insane but I am so looking forward to this emoji at least there is a Ratchet game this year, sorta… XD and Jak and Sly! I hope it's good and fun when it comes!

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-heroes-on/101542

There's a better quality video emoji

Well, at least Jak and Sly are FINALLY taking their first tentative steps onto the PS3 XD

Deleted user

Yeah, it's about fricken' time, lol.

My lil brother is going to be so excited when I show him the trailer emoji but yeah, can't wait to see how this goes later in the year though emoji

Deleted user

Having Jak, Ratchet and Sly all in one game sounds awesome sauce in my books, but if this is going to be on the Sony Move, I'm not too sure about it overall. What would be the purpose of these Sony heroes to get together for? It just would of been more intriguing to see what these characters are going to do together through gameplay and story… if there is a plot to it.

I would say it's cool for now, but I prefer wishing to see a new Jak or Sly game at least because they need a next-gen treatment in their proper game franchise. We don't have to worry about Ratchet getting the next-gen appearance since he already got one.

I seen the trailer, but I'm neutral on it.

One hand it's great to see them all together.

but from the looks of it, the graphic doesn't look that great and the it seem like the character had a hard time moving.

Also, is it just me, or is Bentley support to be on the wheelchair?

I hope that I'll be 3 separate campaigns depending on the duo, because if they all meet up together it'll be stupid and make no sense. Since I've never played Sly or J&D, I'm just going to get it for R&C.

Also, THEY GAVE RATCHET BACK HIS TOD OUTFIT!!! AWESOME!!!!

I saw the trailer earlier, and to be frank, I'm not too impress. I rather have Sly and Jak have there own games on the PS3 than a little one like this. Also not too crazy for the PlayStation Move neither.

Maybe once I get more info on it, my views will change, but as of now I'll past.

Deleted user

Well I don't mind it but yeah, the graphics aren't the best of course but it's just a side-game (well I'm pretty sure it's not part of the stories XD) but yeah I'll see how it goes of course, but the whole idea of it does amuse me quite a lot, lol.

I hate Sly and J&D though. A problem it is. . .

Deleted user
I hate Sly and J&D though. A problem it is. . .

There's no problem with you disagreement with this idea, but there could be some gamers that might prefer playing the Sly or Jak duos rather than Ratchet and Clank.

Not everyone would go for R&C, so they have to add the other Sony duos to appeal a big variety of audiences when the developers release this title out.

It definitely feels like a cash cow game, but I'm sure there would be many people that would be happy to try this out.