Thread: General Etiquette (Rules)

Are you sure about all that? I joined their community when I was like 11 or 12, and I've had many of my threads locked there. But I've never been banned.

Got really close to being banned once, for talking about something similar to spoilers, but not quite.

Yes, i'm sure, I posted 3 times the link from RatchetMerch, and got two threads locked, banned for two day. After that, i've got another thread locked, and i said 'whatever', and i doubleposted. They banned me for 2 weeks. (It was always Detroit, he just didn't like me… emoji) When i was 2 weeks banned, i sended something to Detroit: 'Sorry for everything i did, it will never happen again! I'm so sorry, i'm only 12.' The day after that, i checked IG again and i got a message: Banned forever - reasen: Younger than 13 years.

Your threads were likely banned as there is no advertising allowed there.

Because of all the activity, they need more strict rules and enforcers to ensure that people don't post too much useless information (doubleposts). Normally you just get warned for doubleposting unless you do it all the time, so the ban was likely because of the threads you created.

Your threads were likely banned as there is no advertising allowed there.

Because of all the activity, they need more strict rules and enforcers to ensure that people don't post too much useless information (doubleposts). Normally you just get warned for doubleposting unless you do it all the time, so the ban was likely because of the threads you created.

Maybe…

Deleted user

Hello Mans and girls. I have a walkthrough of the Last killzone (Shadow Fall). If you want see it here is the link :
Thank you everybody and good bye. emoji

Don't bump threads where the last message is more than 6 months old.

NAILED IT! *BOOM*

NAILED IT! *BOOM*

OH… DARN!

NAILED IT! *BOOM*

OH… DARN!

Don't even tell me where that one comes from emoji

Deleted user

Nice rules buddy

Another rules I've learned:
-No double-posting (unless if it's accidental)
-Don't deviate too much from the topic (unless if you're in the Really Random Thread)
-And an important rule, never mess with the moderators and admin!