Thread: Which games did you HATE?

I hate infamous !!!
And call of duty is very cooool !!! all noobs hate call of duty emoji))
I love this game :X:X

Why would anyone hate inFamous!? That's one of the best games ever!

I hate infamous !!!

Maybe he didn't finish it? I wouldn't like it all that much if I got up to… say… halfway through the Warren, and then walked away my impression of the game would be that it gets repetitive… then you get up to the Historic District!!

I hate infamous !!!

It's not that all noobs hate Call of Duty, they're probably not into FPS shooter games (Like Ratchet25) no offence…

I hate infamous !!!

It's not that all noobs hate Call of Duty, they're probably not into FPS shooter games (Like Ratchet25) no offence…

I like Resistance, that's a FPS, I also like Killzone. There are just a few things about CoD that I am not that into. The campaign was not very good, and it relies strongly on Multiplayer which automatically made me not sure about it. I did not like the multiplayer much at all. The campaign didn't have a very understandable or interesting story, everything was moving too fast and they couldn't just get to the point. Then there is the problem where the enemies do not have much varieties and are very uninteresting. Killzone and Resistance have some pretty mean enemies.

But that's just what I think, I'm not trying to alter anyone else's opinions.

I hate infamous !!!

Maybe he didn't finish it? I wouldn't like it all that much if I got up to… say… halfway through the Warren, and then walked away my impression of the game would be that it gets repetitive… then you get up to the Historic District!!

He probably didn't hate InFamous, I seem to remember every single comment made by XxCrazyn3ssxX was made specifically to insult people, calling them "noobs", "babies" and other such things, if I remember correctly, the user was eventually with-held for "trolling"

I hate infamous !!!

He probably didn't hate InFamous, I seem to remember every single comment made by XxCrazyn3ssxX was made specifically to insult people, calling them "noobs", "babies" and other such things, if I remember correctly, the user was eventually with-held for "trolling"

Yea, I think that may be so. Trolls… LBP should make a DLC Pack that targets a main villain as 'trolling' the community, like with the old LBP storyline or the MGS story (which were to do with someone having no friends, or spamming)