Thread: Which games did you HATE?

Deleted user
Ouch! Now I could ask you the same question about what you said there about the Nintendo 2D games. You know that 3D graphics and visuals doesn't make a game awesome, correct? emoji

Totally agree, graphics don't matter at all, gameplay matters.

Deleted user

Okay, hate me if you must, but i didn't like CoD: Black Ops at all. in my opinion, it was just like every other first person shooter (my least favorite platforming in gaming) and its not as much even thath as teh fact taht my friends who DO lie it are OBSESSED with it and say dumb crap like "You arent a real gamer if you dont like black ops" or "you just dont like it because you're a girl." or the WORST: "its better tahn all of your kiddy series you like".

I like Turok. I like Conker. I like Halo a little, I like R&C, Ape Escape…

and JUST because i dont like some dumb overrated firts person shooter, the person whos been playing all kinds of games since her N64 when she was 4 years old is AUTOMATICALLY not a real gamer. It fills me with rage to have people say that to me.

Deleted user
Okay, hate me if you must, but i didn't like CoD: Black Ops at all. in my opinion, it was just like every other first person shooter (my least favorite platforming in gaming) and its not as much even thath as teh fact taht my friends who DO lie it are OBSESSED with it and say dumb crap like "You arent a real gamer if you dont like black ops" or "you just dont like it because you're a girl." or the WORST: "its better tahn all of your kiddy series you like".

and JUST because i dont like some dumb overrated firts person shooter, the person whos been playing all kinds of games since her N64 when she was 4 years old is AUTOMATICALLY not a real gamer. It fills me with rage to have people say that to me.

My cousin said that Black Ops really lags and a Call of Duty without good MP is really not worth it emoji

Deleted user

My cousin said that Black Ops really lags and a Call of Duty without good MP is really not worth it emoji

oh, well at least SOMEONE agrees. I played CoD more last year, and now barely remember anything about it. I was in kill mode last year (everything i did had to be violent wich explains some of my fan art) but now im in a hyper mode where i play any game that suits me- where as BO doesnt, so good. I'm glad im not alone. emoji

no, man totaly wrong *runs into the darkest corner and starts crying* (JK i dnt cry, but still unhappy). How could you HATE LBP? How? Why? No? To think someone HATES LBP & likes R&C????? And Resistance? Sure i'll let ya not like it, but HATE? Its made by the same guys as R&C (the good ones!) Resistance is in FP though, but it has story as good as R&C and i just think its cool. The only games i dont like are those dumb little Nintendo games (ya know the ones that are all pixely & 2D), espeshally Mario & Pokemon. But Runescape is quite stupid (boring) what reason does anyone have against LBP?

Ouch! Now I could ask you the same question about what you said there about the Nintendo 2D games. You know that 3D graphics and visuals doesn't make a game awesome, correct? emoji

And don't mind RF's choices of hated games. He is banished off from this site. So he will not even respond to your reply at all.

As for Little Big Planet, it's a hit or miss for some people on this forum. Some people do really enjoy it while some don't find the appeal one bit. I think it was an amazing game at first with how creative you can be in customizing your character and building your own levels. However, I do find that it relies too much on online community and the users that go in this game act pretty juvenile most of the time. So in other words, I am not that much of an online gamer.

sorry but with Mario i just dont like the Theme emoji (dont call me racist, i got nothin against italians). And Pokemon seems a bit funny? But i havent seen it much… And really those are the only nintendo games i have ever heard of! Graphics dont bother me all too much… But Nintendo make some really pixely games? I just dont get it? I thought (thinking here) Nintendo DS were kinda newish, but the graphics look kinda old

Deleted user
sorry but with Mario i just dont like the Theme emoji (dont call me racist, i got nothin against italians). And Pokemon seems a bit funny? But i havent seen it much… And really those are the only nintendo games i have ever heard of! Graphics dont bother me all too much… But Nintendo make some really pixely games? I just dont get it? I thought (thinking here) Nintendo DS were kinda newish, but the graphics look kinda old

Well, I believe the games for Nintendo don't really focus too much on making spectacular visuals or making really complex stories in the first place. They mostly focus on laying out the gameplay first, which is why you see many people who enjoys Nintendo and their games so much. Usually less can be more when it comes to making a game with simple visuals. emoji

There is another game that was okay,but shouldn't have been made: Destroy All Humans on the Nintendo Wii. Talk about a disappointment. The controls were hard to master and confusing,the humor wasn't the same as the first two games,and the overall story is just dumb.

But I will give it some credit. The graphics are pretty good,the voice acting was actually pretty decent,and the missions were surprisingly fun if you knew the controls well.

If you have played the first two games,you will not be satisfied with this game.

OK im probably gonna get lynched for this one but… I couldn't stand Ratchet and clank: size matters! It sucked! It was way too glitchy, the hoverboarding thing was a nightmare, and it just didn't live up to the ratchet and clank standard.

R&C: Size Matters was okay, but I agree on the skyboarding/hoverboarding thing, and the Giant Clank space battles were also extremely difficult at first.

Oh Well Size Matters was Awesome when I played it then when i Played the PS3 i looked at Size Matters and Almosted Puked Sorry But Most Sims Games for the Wii Were Really Hard To Controll Like Sime 2 Pets, I couldn't learn the Controll it…… Honestly i Have To Say Ratchet and Clank 1 has better Graphics and is WAYY more fun then Size Matters. My sister Got a Barbie Horse game which was Bull Shiz i Laughed on what my dad called the people in the game but i dont know about a list….

Oh Well Size Matters was Awesome when I played it then when i Played the PS3 i looked at Size Matters and Almosted Puked Sorry But Most Sims Games for the Wii Were Really Hard To Controll Like Sime 2 Pets, I couldn't learn the Controll it…… Honestly i Have To Say Ratchet and Clank 1 has better Graphics and is WAYY more fun then Size Matters. My sister Got a Barbie Horse game which was Bull Shiz i Laughed on what my dad called the people in the game but i dont know about a list….

I agree that once you play the PS3 R&C games, it's hard to go back to the PS2/PSP graphics.

I agree that first-person shooters are overrated. Also, I hate it when people say you're not a true gamer if you don't play first-person shooters. Those people are just obsessed with Call of Duty, Modern Warfare, and Black Ops, and think that all gamers play those games, when in fact, there are gamers who hate those games, but like other games. I have played video games since I got my N64 when I was about 5 years old, and to say that someone is not a true gamer just because they don't play some overrated FPS is just plain ignorant.

Deleted user
I agree that once you play the PS3 R&C games, it's hard to go back to the PS2/PSP graphics.

Unless you think old school where the gameplay only matters to you rather than graphics. I've replayed Going Commando this year and going back to that game was addicting to playthrough.

The Ratchet and Clank PS2 triogy including Deadlocked/Gladiator looked impressive during it's time (especially in the animations) and it still does today.

Unless you think old school where the gameplay only matters to you rather than graphics. I've replayed Going Commando this year and going back to that game was addicting to playthrough.

The Ratchet and Clank PS2 triogy including Deadlocked/Gladiator looked impressive during it's time (especially in the animations) and it still does today.

The only franchise where graphics really matter to me right now is Ratchet & Clank becuase Ratchet looks so much better on the PS3 than on the PS2 and PSP.
For other games, graphics don't matter as much to me as they do with Ratchet & Clank.

OK im probably gonna get lynched for this one but… I couldn't stand Ratchet and clank: size matters! It sucked! It was way too glitchy, the hoverboarding thing was a nightmare, and it just didn't live up to the ratchet and clank standard.

Hoverboarding Nightmare? emoji emoji That Makes Me Laugh Every Time HAHAHA I Agree But I Just Loved How You Said Nightmare HAHAHa lol emoji

Hoverboarding Nightmare? emoji emoji That Makes Me Laugh Every Time HAHAHA I Agree But I Just Loved How You Said Nightmare HAHAHa lol emoji

Why does that make you laugh?

Ratchet & Clank for the PS2 is remarkable! The gameplay is soo original (any hardcore Jak fans round here *looks around smileing*?). And the weapons WERE THE BEST! Dont try comparing, because PS3 will lose. The themes in R&C PS2 were very very very good & the storys were ingenious! No movie could compare! On the PS3 the graphics were improved & a massive new adventure unfolds. (but really was Drek, Qwark & Nefarious' plans for galactic domination (sorta) that bad? They were funny & epic!) the gameplay from the PS3 was equally as good as the PS2 but the PSP was a very very bad joke emoji and i thought that Size Matters & Secret Agent Clank were very very bad in the way of gameplay! I dont like calling them Ratchet & Clank. The storys have been gold from the first to the last! No fails anywhere! Gameplay from 1 to 7 have been amasing! And the… Everything else has been good!

BUT! QUALITY! OMG! I am a person that does not like pixely games. But the first 4 games were still very good. Then on the PS3 we get quality beyond explanation! (i know you guys wanna say something smart like "1080" or some number from a game that explains the quality (okay so IDK much bout quality emoji ) But werent the first 4 games still very good!? The quality is great still. And if that stops you from playing them… I find that very very sad emoji

EDIT: Reads this months later… LOL I'm funny emoji First graphics are very improtant… Now I'm saying here that It doesn't matter! emoji Of course now I have a far more open mind to things and will play and try hard to apreciate all games that I can… And Fallout 3 is on the list of games I don't like…