Thread: the Ratchet and Clank Fan-Made Videos Thread

Deleted user

Bumping up an old thread!

What do you get when you combine Ratchet and Clank with 80's music? You get this VGMV video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln7rXkmFdKs

The video might be off in some places (curse you youtube), but for an AMV that was only made using Windows Movie Maker, it looks impressive. emoji

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I just made my first R&C video!
It's various footage of Nefarious going nuts set to Earthworm Jim music. Warning: it might be pretty bad.

It's various footage of Nefarious going nuts set to Earthworm Jim music. Warning: it might be pretty bad.

I didn't think it was bad, I loved it! I actually couldn't stop laughing… which is good. emoji

oh my gosh, didnt realized that nefarious was doing some kind of "spongebob dance" untill now…
hehe, lol.

I didn't think it was bad, I loved it! I actually couldn't stop laughing… which is good. emoji

HA HA Funny. Dr Nefarious is my favourite characther, i play him every time i play all 4 one!

WHOOPS, took a citation of the wrong reply…. well its about the same…. emojiemojiemoji

Good emoji

oh my gosh, didnt realized that nefarious was doing some kind of "spongebob dance" untill now…
hehe, lol.

Spongebob dance?

http://www.zshare.net/video/94693394a4ab943e/ - be prepared its long.

Could be better.

Just done another one! This time it's the theme song of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. (Warning, spoilers aplenty.)

Edit: Yet another one, this is the first cutscene of All4One with different music.

Wow, I sure do make a lot of R&C videos…
Here's another one I just made, as a short satire of the "brony" phenomenon. I call it… Clank gets Doctor Nefarious to watch My Little Pony

Edit: I was also thinking of using the All4One cutscenes to create reaction vids, i.e. clips from the cutscenes that could be used out of context. What do you think? Would that be a good idea?

Another one....
Yet again, Nefarious loses his mind.
I actually made and uploaded it a couple of weeks ago, but I was afraid of reviving this topic because then I'd have a quadruple post.
I hope this time it's worth it, I think it's my best vid yet.

let me break your chain of posts here emoji

That's a funny video you have there, and it's short, so I can view it emoji

Thanks emoji Would you believe it took me four hours?

if you were using windows movie maker… it's not hard to believe! me myself uses this program: it's easy to add a watermark to a video and you can save easily in HD! so… it's genious!

P.S. juust download TRIAL. then you use it until expiring date, and continue using the program in free version! if this not works go to your installed programs list in your control panel and click on uninstall. then you choose waht to do and choose downgrade to free version!

Hope this helps with better editing!

if you were using windows movie maker… it's not hard to believe! me myself uses this program: it's easy to add a watermark to a video and you can save easily in HD! so… it's genious!

P.S. juust download TRIAL. then you use it until expiring date, and continue using the program in free version! if this not works go to your installed programs list in your control panel and click on uninstall. then you choose waht to do and choose downgrade to free version!

Hope this helps with better editing!

Thanks, sounds good, but I'll download it some other time. I don't exactly have a lot of hard disk space available.

On a heavier note, somebody disliked on my video… emoji