Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Comic (SPOILERS)

Deleted user
Ok I FINALLY got Issue 2 & 3 in the mail today, I'll go review them shortly in their respective topics… (only just read issue 2 with my brother, gonna read the 3rd soon XD)

And the 4th issue will already be out next week… gosh Im so behind emoji

wait- the 4th is out next week?! like, when?! my friend is hooked on the comics now and he hasnt even played an RC game before. he might become a member here, i recomended it. XP

Deleted user
Ok I FINALLY got Issue 2 & 3 in the mail today, I'll go review them shortly in their respective topics… (only just read issue 2 with my brother, gonna read the 3rd soon XD)

More like the week after since the 4th Issue will be out on the 15th of this month.

Well at least you got the 3rd and 2nd issue now than never. emoji

OH CRAP! Already XDDD

Deleted user

well it's Monday here, so yeah it's out next week for me emoji

Ok I better go review the 3rd issue shortly, me and my brother just read it… emoji emoji emoji

*tries not to spazz*

'Hooray for me…' Ugh… I'll have to download comics for free (yeah, I know that's illegal) 'cause
- we don't even have comic stores in Russia (or they're pretty rare)
- I bet that Russian translation would've been stupid anyway
- Credit cards are not actually popular in Russia and there's no way I can buy stuff online
Pretty fun situation, huh?
*talks to herself* Don't… look… at spoilers…

(post edited by moderator)

Deleted user

Scans will not be tolerated here, sorry. And as I said in earlier posts, anyone who shares them will have their posts edited or deleted. And if anyone ignores my words more than twice, then a ban will have to take place.

So please, don't do it again emoji I don't support free scans of it, Fixman and the artists who helped with the story put a lot of effort into this.

Scans will not be tolerated here, sorry. And as I said in earlier posts, anyone who shares them will have their posts edited or deleted. And if anyone ignores my words more than twice, then a ban will have to take place.

So please, don't do it again I don't support free scans of it, Fixman and the artists who helped with the story put a lot of effort into this.

sorry mybad emoji
but for every illegal view is made up for by loyal fans buying two three or four copies of the same issue..I know I did ..one to read..and one to read in the bathroom.

Deleted user

Well yeah I bought 2 of each issue so far myself, and I have to get them the hard way (importing)

But yeah, sorry but scans can't be shared here. People can look elsewhere for those if they cant buy it themselves for some reason… emoji

Deleted user

so does anyone know when the next issue will be out in teh USA? I get them the first day they come out so… anyone know? becuase the idiots at the comic store dont (Except for one smart guy whos rarely there because he read teh comics too)

so does anyone know when the next issue will be out in teh USA? I get them the first day they come out so… anyone know? becuase the idiots at the comic store dont (Except for one smart guy whos rarely there because he read teh comics too)

This upcoming Wednesday.

OMG I havent been here for AGES! but I wanted to say that I love the Comic series so far! finally got them but Im still waiting for the issue 4 tho! But man, it's great! I wont say spoilers but lets just say I am glad to see more characters appear! cant wait to get the other issues emoji emoji emoji

Deleted user

Got issue 5 preordered, here's hoping the darn thing comes earlier this time, rather than 3 weeks emoji

And it's sad to know that the last issue comes out next month D: that was… so short! But I have enjoyed it a lot.

Deleted user
it's sad to know that the last issue comes out next month D: that was… so short! But I have enjoyed it a lot.

It might have been a short series, but at least it wasn't too long compared to other comic books, which they would have at least more than 40 issues in a series.

You know what I found weird.

On the cover of issue 1 and 2, you see Ratchet's outfit that he wear there and for the A4O game, yet he never wears it at all through the comic series.

Any reason why?

it's sad to know that the last issue comes out next month D: that was… so short! But I have enjoyed it a lot.

It might have been a short series, but at least it wasn't too long compared to other comic books, which they would have at least more than 40 issues in a series.

How is that a bad thing emoji ….hell I wish it was an ongoing series with less ads…considering we wont be seeing much storyline for a very looooong time.emoji