Thread: Rate Sigmund From 1 to 10

Only problem is: For some reason he's not an unlockable skin in ACIT emoji WHYYYYY? emoji

I like to know why too but I guess not everyone would like to play as sigmund plus he's not a fighterbot as he once admit to clank that he's not a fighter.

Deleted user

10 of course. I love sigmund, he's so adorable. emoji

And sigmund's secret made me feel sorry for him emoji
Deleted user
Only problem is: For some reason he's not an unlockable skin in ACIT emoji WHYYYYY? emoji

I believe a character design like Sigmund might look awkward on a Ratchet body model. The animations and design might not function very well as an unlockable skin while in gameplay. Also, I believe that Sigmund doesn't have legs could be another reason why he wasn't an unlockable character in ACIT.

So other than his personality, I think Sigmund's design in controlling gameplay could be the answer to it too.

I believe that Sigmund doesn't have legs could be another reason why he wasn't an unlockable character in ACIT.

the snowman skin dosn't have any legs yet that plays as a skin but then again the snowman's body is touching the ground but sigmund could not so yeah

Deleted user
I believe a character design like Sigmund might look awkward on a Ratchet body model. The animations and design might not function very well as an unlockable skin while in gameplay. Also, I believe that Sigmund doesn't have legs could be another reason why he wasn't an unlockable character in ACIT.

What about the snowman skin from ratchet 3 and tod, it didn't have any legs.

Deleted user

I believe that Sigmund doesn't have legs could be another reason why he wasn't an unlockable character in ACIT.

the snowman skin dosn't have any legs yet that plays as a skin but then again the snowman's body is touching the ground but sigmund could not so yeah

I think I could have explained my answer a bit better. You're right, the Snowman didn't had legs either, but like CuteSigma said, he was touching the ground and could move well in a Ratchet Model. As for Sigmund, he doesn't have feet, but he levitates which means he doesn't touches the ground when he moves from one point to another. In results, Sigmund's levitation doesn't match with Ratchet's motions.

I think I could have explained my answer a bit better. You're right, the Snowman didn't had legs either, but like CuteSigma said, he was touching the ground and could move well in a Ratchet Model. As for Sigmund, he doesn't have feet, but he levitates which means he doesn't touches the ground when he moves from one point to another. In results, Sigmund's levitation doesn't match with Ratchet's motions.

Well, they could have legs on the model, but make them transparent… maybe

Well, they could have legs on the model, but make them transparent… maybe

you mean as in put in the legs but make them invisable? not sure if that will work right.

Total 10.
He's so cute!
emoji

I'd give Sigmund a 7. I kindof like him because he's kind and caring and all.

I'd give him a mere 4/10 if I only looked at how easily his attitude can annoy me. emoji Besides… he's a robot. I'd rather like a creature of flesh and blood than wires and metal.

I'm giving him a 7, he is kinda cute and whacky, but on some moments he reminds me of the adoring fan emoji (which i actualy killed with pleasure)

I'd give Sigmund a 7. I kindof like him because he's kind and caring and all.

I'd give him a mere 4/10 if I only looked at how easily his attitude can annoy me. emoji Besides… he's a robot. I'd rather like a creature of flesh and blood than wires and metal.

I don't understand, is your final decision a 4 or a 7?

I give Sigmund a 10/10. He is always helpful, very funny, and he even tried to fight off azimith so clank could get to the chamber.

8/10
He is an funny guy.

8.5/10

He's very helpful and he has a good sense of humour which is good. He's pretty helpful and wacky and hyped up which is what I like about him and he can stick up for his friends! emoji