Thread: R&C Fan-Fiction Thread

Deleted user
um, you seem to have forgotten to post anything…
Just sayin'…

Read the post before it XP. emoji

Yes i noticed that after i posted, but when i tried to delete it my computer went funny and refused. Please ignore my previous comment. emoji

Deleted user

Added your story to the list, Neffy emoji lemme know when your website is up so I can add the link for it too.

I'm also releasing another chapter of my story today, to those who follow it lol emoji

Deleted user
Added your story to the list, Neffy emoji lemme know when your website is up so I can add the link for it too.

I'm also releasing another chapter of my story today, to those who follow it lol emoji

Thanks, Tara. I will, of course it'll be WiP at first because I'll have lots of work to do on it, so yeah. Anyway, thanks for the update, your fan-fiction is awesome and has some of the best fan-art I've seen. emoji

Deleted user

Thank you so much ^^ I put a lot of work into the story and art… but it's all been so fun XD

And good luck with making your own website and with the writing for your own story too! emoji

Deleted user
Thank you so much ^^ I put a lot of work into the story and art… but it's all been so fun XD

And good luck with making your own website and with the writing for your own story too! emoji

Thanks so much to you too. I finally got the logo (you can also call it a box cover) of A Tail of the Zoni up. Just go back to the image and copy the link, crop the image (make it smaller) if you can so it'll fit better. Thank you emoji.

chapter 5 ready for verification and chapter 6 on the way! I had no idea writing fan-fiction could be so much fun!

Deleted user

Chapter 2 of my fan-fiction is ready for validation, could an admin vailidate it when they get the chance? I am currently working on Chapter 3 already. Chapter 4, I'm planning, on explaining more of the background events on. Remember to check out my fan-fiction when you guys can and don't forget rate and comment if you like. emoji

UPDATE: Good news, guys. I have a new logo for "A Tail of the Zoni", although I'm, of course, still keeping the box cover I have. Actually, huge thanks to PipoTachyon, who improved and created this logo I have for "A Tail of the Zoni", thanks PipoTachyon emoji.
User image

EDIT: I just noticed it double-posted again. My computer may have a glitch with that.

Deleted user

No worries, fixed that and I approved the chapters too (I haven't had much time online but it's quick for me to validate stuff!)

And the logo is looking pretty good too for a start emoji

Deleted user
No worries, fixed that and I approved the chapters too (I haven't had much time online but it's quick for me to validate stuff!)

And the logo is looking pretty good too for a start emoji

im gonna say thanks (since i made teh logo) I might do a nicer one in the future if Neffy asks me to because taht one took me all of… im gonna say 15 minutes? (most of it was figuring out how to use the font) but no problem! thanks! I'm planning to do another fiction soon with my friend- the layout is gonna be odd but cool. thanks!

Deleted user

Hey, I may need some help in creating the website for A Tail of the Zoni. First, Tara or SweetT, can either of you show me a link to where you created your own website, because alot of the websites I'm finding are for business purposes to create?

Deleted user

Mine (as well as SweetT's) is part of a paid server that I monitor but my father actually owns it and was the one who purchased it so I honestly have no idea how to start up a site like it emoji I only know how to build a site from scratch but not actually how to set up the server and domain….

But he is passing ownership onto me in a few months, which means I'll have complete control over the whole server and that way I can learn how to make your own site emoji It costs money though, but I have yet to find out how much this year (you have to pay a yearly fee, or sometimes a 3 year fee or so, depending on which host you choose)

I'm also most likely going to change my domain name from xtremeisland.com to lurking-leanne.com or leannes-lair.com… (because xtremeisland is based on something from the Crash fandom, so it doesnt really suit me anymore) I've had xtremeisland since 2005, but had the same site before under different domains.

But yeah that's all I currently know emoji you can always start off with a free host for now?

Deleted user
Hey, I may need some help in creating the website for A Tail of the Zoni. First, Tara or SweetT, can either of you show me a link to where you created your own website, because alot of the websites I'm finding are for business purposes to create?

you could try freewebs.com (or net) for starters- i dont remember much, but my friends that have a youtube channel made a little site using it, and (implied by the title) it's free. I don't think you can do as much with it though as ou can with a paid server, and they say their site takes FOREVER to update, so im not sure. i wanted to do a site of my own, but i thought to forget it. I don't gots enough fans. XD

Deleted user

Ok I'm not sure if anyone around here follows my story, but I just posted 2 new chapters (after so long…!)

http://www.thefallenstar.xtremeisland.com/thefallenstar_story.htm

I've also cleaned up the chapter pages and made them display properly in Firefox (the background) and stuff… still got some more chapters to do before my story ends, it's pretty long.

And also, if you need me to update the list of fanfictions on the first post of the topic, lemme know emoji

i made a logo for my fanfic on windows paint but it won't let me put it up. Can anyone help?