Thread: R&C Fan-Fiction Thread

Alright, I just finished writing the next chapter of LiR and it will be online soon. Hopefully tomorrow or the next day. In the editing and cleaning moment stage now.

Has anyone written a crack fic yet?

what's a crack fic?

what's a crack fic?

Where lots of really crazy stuff happens.

what's a crack fic?

What kind of crazy stuff?

I dunno, just any as long as it's stupid and funny and there's a lot of it and it makes you laugh.

what's a crack fic?

I dunno, just any as long as it's stupid and funny and there's a lot of it and it makes you laugh.

Now I get it… You're talking about fanfiction that's so funny it cracks you up! emoji

what's a crack fic?

Now I get it… You're talking about fanfiction that's so funny it cracks you up! emoji

Well actually, it refers to the idea that if sufficiently absurd, one will believe that the author was on crack while writing it. Still, not a bad interpretation.

No crack fics I'm aware of at this time, but I'll link ya to a few if I find.

And no one read my new chapter yet? emoji

No crack fics I'm aware of at this time, but I'll link ya to a few if I find.

And no one read my new chapter yet? emoji

Oh OK, cool. I could be the first… emoji
And I haven't seen your new chapter, sorry. Actually I haven't read any of your fanfiction because I don't really read fanfiction, but if I get time I'll get around to it maybe.

Unrelated question: how long has it been since the admins/mods have been on the English forums?

Deleted user

Whoa, it has been ages since I updated here O_O

But yeah, I have been writing my R&C fanfiction again. I am currently on Chapter 41… which is very close to the end! I just updated the first post too for everyone else.

I wanna say a big thanks to all the people who read my fic and helped to get it up to the 10000 hit mark on Ratchet Galaxy! emoji

Just remembered I have had a fanfic I was working on ages ago and haven't added to at all! emoji

Just remembered I have had a fanfic I was working on ages ago and haven't added to at all! :hum

When you do get around to it, i can't wait to see it!