Thread: Your first reaction...

Deleted user

Another chitchat about the game =D

Now, I just want to know everyone's first reactions to this game. This is mine…

I just woke up one morning, as I usually do. Pop in online to chat with peoples and as soon as I came onto MSN, I was SWARMED by 3 people before msn even fully loaded ( emoji ) with someone saying "NEW R&C GAME" and "Did you see the news yet!?" and well, I was hyped already but then one of my friends (she knows who she is) was like "Omg go see it, nefarious is purple though, Ratchet and Clank are kinda weird!" so I thought "Aww, it sounds like it might be a High Impact games title, but I dont mind!"

So I went onto the forums and watched the trailer (with my little brother with me) and this is what I kept saying…

"OMG just look at that, it's madness! it looks so fun though!"

So my first reaction was good emoji I didn't seem to mind the style at all, and I still don't (only a few things bother me, but not much since I'm open minded with this game and the style is changed for a purpose, and probably only for this game anyway)

So… what did you think at first?

1. Woke up this morning
2. Went online to this fourm
3. saw the Ratchet and Clank 4 even title.
4. click on it.
5. reaction.

…..

WHOA, THIS IS COOL!!

So yes, my reaction.

1. Woke up this morning
2. Went online to this fourm
3. saw the Ratchet and Clank 4 even title.
4. click on it.
5. reaction.

…..

WHOA, THIS IS COOL!!

So yes, my reaction.

Me too, lol.

Me? I was EXCITED AS when I saw the news on the frontpage here! A little bit shocked with how the characters looked though but it isnt that bad though! I just cant wait to play it with my friends emoji maybe even some of you guys!

I am a bigest fan o RaC….I am bigest fan of RaC on the world…And my reaction…I go on this web and I look "new RaC game" I am thing its ratchet-galaxy work but I look and its from Insomniac games! I look the video but its new in the series and charakters look strange but I am happy very very very happy. Its shok for me!!! Big shok!!! Ehh its my reaction.

I have to admit I was extremely stunned when I first saw it! Because it's so different to all the other Ratchet games but it does look very cool and I so cant wait for more info to come out for it emoji I'd love to play as Nefarious!

I'm a huge fan of the Insomniac's games (not imcluding Resistance, though…emoji
So when I heard of All4One coming out I was like 'Yuppie! A new Insomniac game comes out!' And then I found out that it was a multiplayer one. I was like 'double-yuppie' 'cause I actually hoped that one day Insomniac'll make a game with multiplayer for me to play with other people. Guess, now my dream'll come true X)

Deleted user

My reaction was quietly surprised since I was at work at the time when there was a new R&C game being announced, so I couldn't make a huge fuss about it. My full reaction at first was alright because I wasn't too sure about the direction and vibe that Insomniac was taking for this game, but with the latest information we have seen so far (especially at PAX 2010), I think I'm gonna get my hands on it when the game is released for Fall in 2011.

I can't say I'm actually enthralled by it. I am not a fan of co-op gameplay. I think ratchet and clank games are supposed to be only having Ratchet and Clank playable. Though, playing as Nefarious would be kinda cool :3

However, I do not like the younger look of ratchet. I want him to be a tough Lombax at the age of mine; 18 or so., not a sweet younger bro with his wrench… I'm just saying…

Deleted user

It looks cool!
however… i've heard rumors about the game that it constantly uses multiple curse words and might be rated "M". can you please tell me if this is the horrible truth? Becuase I hope not…

Pipo I highly doubt that because first of all I dont remember hearing any cursing in ratchet and clank so im 100% sure its not going to be rated M at most T

Pipo I highly doubt that because first of all I dont remember hearing any cursing in ratchet and clank so im 100% sure its not going to be rated M at most T

well there is one cuss word on the R&C 2 (censored of course) near the end where angela cross said

'alright WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON AROUND HERE?!?!'

And apparently there's one in QFB near the end where ratchet said

'ah crap' I don't find crap as a cuss word but at first I thought he said s*** until I learnd he didn't said it

But one things for sure part of me doubts that it is gonna be a rated M game however the other part of me wouldn't be suprised if it is true they pretty much did it for LBP and every other online games when it comes to mic and text chats emoji

Deleted user

okay… Phew… I thought so, I just wanted to make sure… because if that did happen id be like "INSOMNIAC WHYYYYYYY MUSTI PLAY THIS GAME ON MUTE?!"

… and i HATE playing games on mute… especially pokemon. LOL.

I don't mind playing games on mute mostly pokemon emoji

Deleted user

I don't mind playing games on mute mostly pokemon emoji

wow… is we opposite much? emoji