Thread: Your first reaction...

Was looking at a YT friend's page, clicked video with new RaC game, click it and i was like wow… WTF HAPPEND TO RATCHET?! emoji

Was looking at a YT friend's page, clicked video with new RaC game, click it and i was like wow… WTF HAPPEND TO RATCHET?! emoji

I take it you're not keen on the new style but don't worry about it you'll get used to it sooner or later

Yeah, you will probably get used to the style after a while.

I take it you're not keen on the new style but don't worry about it you'll get used to it sooner or later

yeah but its like Ratchet got new lenses, and got hit by an truck on the head emoji

One day i got online too the ratchet and clank wikipedia. Then i saw a picture of the title All for one. Then i watched the trailer and i was like: huummmm something is weird with Ratchets face…but its really a AWESOME idea, i really liked to play Nefarious. But i hope you can also play it alone.

I looked a little better and i thought: Ratchets face is too wide, Clank is too big…WAAAAY too big!! Nefarious is…purple emoji and Qwark looks like a jerk… i mean more than else (lol).

But OK, it wont really bother me.

Still, im REALLY happy that a crack in time was not the last one of the series.

i just wished that i would have a PS3… emoji

Deleted user
It looks cool!
however… i've heard rumors about the game that it constantly uses multiple curse words and might be rated "M". can you please tell me if this is the horrible truth? Becuase I hope not…

Nope. It will not be rated M, don't worry. Resistance is there M series. Although, yeah there are going to be more curse words in this game. The game will indeed be rated T, though, which has been confirmed on IGN. This is likely due to the cursing and some of the sexual refrences that IG said are going to return in the game.

Deleted user

And for my reation when I first saw it, well, I got up and screamed "ahhhhhh". Unlike most people, I thought this game looked awsome, fresh and fun.

woke up saw it the news and i stood up and said party like its ur birthday

My reaction?
I squeee'd and ran around the room i was so stoked!

i did what i normally do when i get up in the morning… Get up, get dressed, connect to the internet, eat something, go onto Insomniac Games read the news (not expecting anything) notice A4O think its some stupid thing like Heroes On The Move, and check my replies, THEN CLICK! Check out A4O and watch the video that changed everything! I ran to the phone & told my brother & friends! (that would care) And spent the rest of the day looking at pictures and whatnot