Thread: R&C Fan-Character Thread

Deleted user

I suppose I can share another of mine here XD lol man people have lots of lombaxes!

User image
* Name: Bettilena Flightfire (prefers just being called Betty)
* Species: Valkyrie (robot)
* Home Planet: Vapedia
* Height: 1.91m (6.2 feet)
* Weight: (she wont tell!)
* Eye colour: Blue
* Weapon of choice: Valkyrie hammer and something else *forgot the name of it, lol*
* Personality: Unlike other Valkyrie, she's a very kind hearted and bubbly type of person who loves her team and is a very good cook too. But don't get her kindess fool you, she's still a Valkyrie warrior at heart and will kick some serious butt out in the battlefield when duty calls!

Deleted user

I wanted to keep my new fan-fiction a secret until my first chapter was released, but I suppose I'll tell you one of the characters now. If you would like to know more about the character and story, message me or I'll inform you when it's finished.
User image
* Name: Zenix
* Species: Zoni's evil akin (race name classified for now)
* Home Planet: unknown
* Height: 3.0 feet
* Weight: Depends on the dimension (Ratchet's dimension about 50 pounds)
* Eye colour: Orange
* Weapon of choice: Dimensional and weapon based powers and the Zhronoscepter
* Personality: Zenix is unlike any Zoni, he is a heartless, powerful, evil dictator/ruler of dimensions. He and his race have tried numorous times to take over and rule every dimension in the universe.

User image

*Name: LY-D14 (AKA Lydia)
*Species: Robot
*Home Planet: Unknown
*Height: 5.8 Feet
*Weight: (couldn't think of her weight at the moment ^^; )
*Eye Colour: Dark Blue with Light Blue Irieis
*Weapon of choice: Claws, Horns, Electrical attacks, Martial Arts, Whip like tail (she can detach and reattach her tail at anytime it can be a normal or an electric whip to not only sting but to zap her foes when whipped)
*personality: Lydia is a fighterbot with a heart of gold she'll do anything to help out a friend in need and only fights for what's right, She may not get angered easily but can be a little stubborn sometimes, Her past is unknown as she has no clue of what happened before she was found by Sigmund (thanks to the computer who detected her) and brought to The Great Clock by the Zoni if it wasn't for them goodness know what would happened to her and for that she's eternally grateful to them, She has developed a HUGE crush on Sigmund but she's too shy to let him know however that does not stop her to help him out and protect him whenever Sigmund is in trouble, Unlike Sigmund she gets along fine with the computer, She enjoys flying around with the Zoni at her free time (she can fly by summoning her energy/electric wings at will)

that's all for now I have about Lydia for now emoji I'm aware that she does not have eyebrows (Dark Blue), nose, and *ahem* chest features I just didn't put them in even though it was my sister who drew my OC after all I'm not an artist at all but we can all pretend that she has thoese missing features

Deleted user

is it possible to post mp3s aside from YT on here? i made a theme tune for Technezha using MMMP16 with MIDI on my computer.

is it possible to post mp3s aside from YT on here? i made a theme tune for Technezha using MMMP16 with MIDI on my computer.

not sure if you should but best ask tara about that by PM first since she made this thread plus she's been busy lately =/

Deleted user

Well, i have one that i want to share:

Name: Danje
Species: Gord (fan race that resemble Crocodiles)
Sex: Male
Height: one and a half Ratchet (yeah I'm not good at heights emoji )
Weight: medium
Home planet: Gorda (a swamp planet)
Weapon of choice: electrified iron claws and a plasma revolver
Personality: he's very smart, can be very disrespectful and sometimes get's very angry. he also likes to fool around with his job and to pretend to befriend his target before capturing it.

Ok now I'm finaly able to show ruben but the others….. need some help
(ps his profile is now edited)
User image

Name:Ruben
Species:Lombax
Sex:Male
Birth Place:Unknown(possably Earth, found by Scaler)
Curent residents:With Scaler on Earth
Wepons: haves super powers and some times use scaler's d. blasters
and dual key blades.
Powers:Elamental magic and Super Sayian powers(unknown how he got theses powers, but maybe got them by birth or abosorb it from a fight.)
Personality:an energetic young boy,Nervous on his own powers, and excalent friend and a bit independent.
Ruben's small History:he's an orphend kid at birth but he's not familar
with his own birth place or planet. when Scaler found him he was fighting off some robots and Ruben wanted to go with him. Scaler then remember the type of species he was and he asked Ruben about how he came to earth and where's his family was but Ruben doesn't know how he got here or where is his family,though Scaler let Ruben stay with him and to find his family.(if possable)
Now I hope i can get to nova and glich soon

Deleted user

okay…. i will post an original character… but no story, i dont want it being stolen- im taking a risk as it is, because i want to show people some of the stuff related to teh series i write… here goes…

Okamiat

User image

shes an extinct species. im paranoid of art and writing theft. okay? okay. emoji

that is totally cool!

okay…. i will post an original character… but no story, i dont want it being stolen- im taking a risk as it is, because i want to show people some of the stuff related to teh series i write… here goes…

Okamiat

User image

shes an extinct species. im paranoid of art and writing theft. okay? okay. emoji

i know how you feel about your charater being stolen.

User image

* Name: Nate
* Species: Lombax
* Home Planet: Fastoon
* Eye colour: Blue
* Weapon of choice: RYNO IV

OK, here's my fancharacter:
* Name: Amethia
* Species: Fecava
* Home Planet: Gemmalpha
* Occupation: Princess that only dream about…being an adventures and hero!
* Height: Like a normal teenage girl!
* Weight: She's so graceful;p!
* Eye colour: Sapphire blue
* Weapon of choice: 2 sashes that are like whips and 2 fans.
* Personality: Girly, (but tomboy, too), cheery, stubborn, peaceful, smart, funny(serious if she has to), She's not like other princesses; She wants adventures! She dreams to be a hero and save the universe. So she learned every martial arts, all languages and some mechanics and electronics;p!

I'll show you her pics on my gallery on Deviant Art, soon;D!!!!!!!!