Thread: RYNO 6 in All 4 One?

what about the RYNO 4 from T.O.D thats stronger than the negotiater and the alpha cannon but not as strong as the RYNO 5 but they might you never know plus if anyone played sm they forgot to put ryno 4 so tenchnacly the RYNO 5 is RYNO 6

btw what are those bolts supposed to mean on the top of the avatar pic i think its how many years you have been on here

It relates to how many comments you've made…
lesss than 50 comments: 1 bolt
50-100 2 bolts
100-250 3 bolts
250-500 4 bolts
500-1000 5 bolts
1000-2000 Insomniac Moon

what about the RYNO 4 from T.O.D thats stronger than the negotiater and the alpha cannon but not as strong as the RYNO 5 but they might you never know plus if anyone played sm they forgot to put ryno 4 so tenchnacly the RYNO 5 is RYNO 6

Oh right, I meant to say the RYNO IV not RYNO V sorry my bad, because the RYNO V probably didnt exist during the events of QFB, and the Smuggler said it was the Polaris Compandium of ridiculously overpowered weapons, not for Grummelnet, or Gadgetron or Megacorp (even know Gadgetron are the only ones to make RYNOs, and Grummel Net have ammo for two of 'em and Megacorp had ammo for the RYNO II)

ratchet and clank all for one does have a ryno 6 its not a gun though its a really destructive nano suit built by native on the planet but its extremily destructive when evryone is using it and its distruction is 5x more than the RYNO 5emoji

I Beat The Game Mow I Need The Ryno

I don't, I have it for all 4 characters! emoji Finding the labs themselves isn't too hard, but when you get to 'em I recommend doing it solo.

They have included a RYNO, it is a full body suit that can do teamwork well.emoji