Thread: Max Apogee = The Plumber?

Deleted user

After when Tools of Destruction was released, some people were having theories that Talwyn's father Max Apogee is the Plumber. Of course, people would go with that theory because for anyone who have played the Ratchet games would expect to have all the answers revealed in the story experience just like in the PS2 games. This game however, did not have all the answers revealed.

So my two questions to ask you guys is… Did you thought the Plumber was Max Apogee while playing Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction?

Or

What was your first reaction when people were bringing up this theory to this particular Ratchet title?

Personally, I could see why people would think the Plumber could be Talwyn's father due to the same body structure, but the only problem is this…

Max Apogee and the Plumber are two different species. emoji

Max Apogee and the Plumber are two different species.

Your absolutely right! Max Apogee is a Markazian, whereas the plumber is a Novalian.
They are two completely different people. The only thing they have in common is how mysterious they are, Max for his dissapearing act and the plumber for, well, everything (seriously, whats up with that guy, how does he know all that stuff?)

Deleted user

LOL yeah, lots of fans seem to think he is the Plumber, even though Markazians are MUCH different to Novalians! (well that's the unofficial-fan name for the Plumbers race) and also, Markazians have long pointy ears, pink skin and 5 fingers!

But it is an interesting comparison though, they both do have a similar body shape and such emoji and are both mysterious XD

Seeing from where Max Apogee goes and whatnot, it could be possible he got a hologuise…

Most likely not or like mentioned above a Hologuise,
Just another mysterious video game character

reminds me of the Gman from Half-Life

Deleted user
Seeing from where Max Apogee goes and whatnot, it could be possible he got a hologuise…

I seriously doubt it.

Then whos the parrot? a transmorgrfyed Angela Cross who modded her voice and…
Thats another fanfic to write.

Deleted user

The Plumber could be her father as talwyn may have been adopted?
lol, where their is a will their is a way

So it is possible

Deleted user

its like what jacunn said. talwyn could be adopted. and so max's nicknames "the plumer". and why is he not with talwyn. anyway if the plumer isent max then max was proberbly killed so thats why he isen't with talwyn.

Hmm…
I think that Plumber couldn't be Max Apogee.
Both of them are 2 different species. Like you guys said.

Deleted user
but the plumber appeard in the comics he saved ratcher vorn and talwyn from drowning didnt he? so if the plumber is max why didnt the plumber say something like "oh tal its me max" and talwyn would've recognised him

It is possible. He disappeared 8 years before ToD (around 3 years before first R&C) so he had time to find himself in the Solana and become the plumber for some reason. Also don't forget, what he said in ToD: "I been everywhere in this universe… and beyond!"
But until some future R&C game will reveal his secret, it's still… ONE OF NATURE'S MYSTERIES!emoji
Sorry, if my english is bad.

I didn´t even know that people thought they were the same…

But I disagree