Thread: Japan Skins of UYA = Better?

Deleted user

Like always, everything in Japan gets the better content in gaming and it's a shame that North American gamers cannot get a hold these awesome features in the American version of video games. Here is a fine example of what fun and crazy features that's in the Japanese version, but not the U.S. version.

Here are some skins in the Japanese version of Up Your Arsenal which you will not find in the American version of the game.

Santa Ratchet
User image

Pipo-Saru
User image

(I bet PipoTachyon would like that one for sure).

There are two other ones, but I couldn't find an image of them, unless if it's the following shown at the bottom.

User image

User image

What do you think of these skins in general? Are the Japanese skins better than the American skins in Up Your Arsenal? Or do you think it's vise versa?

Deleted user

Those are hillarious! I remember seeing them on the Wikia I think, a while ago. But yeah, that Sumo-Ratchet certainly is freaky emoji but yeah, I guess they're more interesting than most of the skins in R&C3 that we ended up with. I rarely use the skins, besides the ones that have Ratchet's face shown.

Deleted user

Same here. The only skin that I would use in Up Your Arsenal is Old School Ratchet and sometimes Tuxedo Ratchet. Everything else just seems like it's not my cup of tea.

I actually like how the Japanese skins are just wacky and random, especially that ape escape skin.

As for Sumo-Ratchet… looks like a fat Lombax with a diaper in that screenshot.

Ninja-Ratchet!
Everything's better with ninjas!

Deleted user
Same here. The only skin that I would use in Up Your Arsenal is Old School Ratchet and sometimes Tuxedo Ratchet. Everything else just seems like it's not my cup of tea.

I actually like how the Japanese skins are just wacky and random, especially that ape escape skin.

As for Sumo-Ratchet… looks like a fat Lombax with a diaper in that screenshot.

I want an ape escape rathcet! I WANT IT BAD! But i do like the japanese ratchet skins better. Oh, i REALLY want that ape escape skin… CURSE YOU AMERICA!

(O.o whoa, thats the second time ive been mentioned in the making of a thread. Im popular..? XD)

Japanese ones are better… emoji

I just cant stand Japanese Ratchet, he looks so stupid!

LOL Those skins are just absolutely silly!! ( especially the sumo wrestler :P )

I'd love to have the ''Santa Ratchet'' & the ''Ninja'' skins!!! They're sooo awesome!!! emojiemojiemojiemoji

ninja was odd and sumo was scarring XD anyway can american version get those skins?

The ninja skin looks better than the rest of these you showed;O!

The sumo and ninja skins ARE available in the HD collection.

Deleted user

Monkey looks epic emoji

Actually I never use skins… though I wish there was an option to change back to and earlier armour and keep the upgrates from the new one. Like in Gladiator.

I love the look of the Monkey and Santa,but the last two skins shown there are available on the HD version in Europe and America.