Thread: Alister Azimuth

Deleted user

When I saw the cutscene in Lumos when Alister explains his intentions to Ratchet I knew that when Ratchet saves Clank the story would have a twist. I was right.

Two nights ago I had a dream that I was in the Ratchet and Clank universe (I might have been a Lombax or ratchet but I'm not entirely sure) and I was trying to explain to Alister that what he had in mind about the clock would only lead to his death so I stood next to him and kept telling him to just let it go repeatedly and he was fighting with himself about it. But I look away for one second and ,of course as fate had it, he went to the clock only to die. Can't fight the game programming.
But I would really like it if we got to see Alister again. Brought back to life, Alister talking to Ratchet in a dream, communicating with him from the afterlife (which would be the least likely) or something. I would like to see him back in the story.

This is a bump, but I've got to say this.
Alister was what made me hate ACiT the first time I played!
Not so much his character, but more of the setting it was in.

At this point, Ratchet is not the same guy he was in ToD, he doesn't say jokes, he doesn't insult the bad-guys and he's all serious and emotional.
This wasn't much of a problem since Qwark was there to serve as a replacement, but then the game nose-dives into seriousness and drama.
Honestly, I think ACiT would've been a much better game if it focused on Ratchet and Qwark's adventure to find Clank, but Alister isn't a contrast to ACiT's Ratchet, and that was what was so fun to watch in previous games, the contrast between Ratchet and Clank, the fact that Qwark and Alister never interact is a crime.

He was also not Ratchet's friend, the only reason he tagged along was because Ratchet knew Clank, who was in the Clock.
This was appearent by the "you have a family now" quote. It was so obvious they'd be opposing each other once Clank was rescued.

He also scared me cause when I saw the teaser trailer, I thought he was Ratchet's new design emoji

He also scared me cause when I saw the teaser trailer, I thought he was Ratchet's new design emoji

Same here.

Meh, he was an ok character but I kinda disliked him, mostly because he tried to kill ratchet a number of times (And succeeded once.) but apart from that I thought he was awesome Boss cuz he could take on the RYNO. I'm half and half really

It was a good battle. But this is how the final bosses would go…

Nefarious: Powerful attacks, little health. He would be the fight we'd all anticipated.
Azimuth: Weaker attacks, but heaps of health. Came out of nowhere (for most) as the final battle.
Vorselon: Strong attacks and heaps of health make him the hardest. This fight is the optional final boss.

I still like him as a character and still wish he would make a comeback of sorts, but probably just a brief one. For him to totally come back to life would ruin the drama from A Crack In Time.

True, I doubt that IG will bring him back, even if it is briefly.

Yeah, but I could do with a reference here or there. Also, I think they will have to AT LEAST reference him in the final installment of the series just to tie everything together and tie loose ends.

Yeah, but I could do with a reference here or there. Also, I think they will have to AT LEAST reference him in the final installment of the series just to tie everything together and tie loose ends.

And Kaden, too. Only idea how did he look like is the one inside Alister's watch and the scene towards the end of ToD, in Tachyon's description. I was thinking what if Tachyon only destroyed his clone and now he is in hiding.
Anyway, this is a thread about Alister, so…

And Kaden, too. Only idea how did he look like is the one inside Alister's watch and the scene towards the end of ToD, in Tachyon's description. I was thinking what if Tachyon only destroyed his clone and now he is in hiding.
Anyway, this is a thread about Alister, so…

Doesn't mean we can't talk about Kaden. Did you come up with the clone idea yourself. I'm just making sure. It would seem nice if Kaden were still alive. Maybe he could have talked sense into Alister before the incident at the Clock.

Also, I had a dream I was a lombax trying to tell Alister that by trying to reverse time with the Clock he would only end up dead. He believed me but struggled to fight his "programming." I look away for two seconds and I see his ship racing to the Clock. I tried…

Also, I had a dream I was a lombax trying to tell Alister that by trying to reverse time with the Clock he would only end up dead. He believed me but struggled to fight his "programming." I look away for two seconds and I see his ship racing to the Clock.

I'm not saying I don't get those, too emoji He could be fuel for the next game, if we get one.

Also, I had a dream I was a lombax trying to tell Alister that by trying to reverse time with the Clock he would only end up dead. He believed me but struggled to fight his "programming." I look away for two seconds and I see his ship racing to the Clock. I tried…

Remember, you cant change the past. emoji

Remember, you cant change the past. emoji

YOU CAN (Zanifar, Morklon…emoji

Don't forget, there is always the (infamous) multiverse Deus Ex Machina.

>Alister Azimuth dead in Ratchet's Dimension
>Parallel dimension where Azimuth is alive (knows both Ratchet and Clank as friends, NON-HOSTILE)
>Some Zoni/Orvus opening dimensional wormhole between space and time
>I deny the fact that Orvus is "Dead"