Thread: Ryno-4-ever. weakest or strongest.

Most fans say that the Ryno-4-ever is the strongest R.Y.N.O. Of the series. I say the weakest. whats your opinion?

I find it by far the strongest or at least the most useful, as (VX Omega RYNO-4-Ever w/ upgrades):
-it has immense damage, as one laser does half that of VX Omega Judicator and one ninth of that of VX Omega Alpha Cannon, topping it out in just ten shots, while The RYNO can be fired continuously on full-auto with 900 ammo,
-you don't have to worry about running out of ammo,
-it works at all ranges, not just close up,
-if you are low on ammo, it restocks quickly from ammo boxes,
-it can KO Tachyon in less than five seconds of firing (one sec at the beginning, remaining four at the other side of the portal, but not when he is stunned as he doesn't take damage while he's stunned),
-you can just circle around at the Fight Festival arena holding the trigger and you won't ever be hit, and
-all other bosses except Tachyon are fried in less than two seconds.

I say the weakest. whats your opinion?

Why is this?

when i first got it, i got killed from using it.

when i first got it, i got killed from using it.

That's actually quite common to happen before it's upgraded. It isn't that strong before it levels up and you'll have to strafe a lot to avoid getting hit while firing it at the early levels. The spinning tactic works only when it's powerful enough to blast everything in one or two shots.

"Is this about those parking tickets?" LOLemoji Love your status.

The only problem I ever encountered was that I didn't know it was a rold circle weapon! Then when I figured that out I was unstopable, never died using it? I found it very powerful! And by far the strongest!

Arent power and strength the same thing?

Arent power and strength the same thing?

basically yea

Although for looks I prefer the RYNO 2 over the others. RYNO 4 looks a bit boring, it would've looked far better if the yellow-orangish centre where the lasers come from would've changed colour to deep red while firing.

"Is this about those parking tickets?" LOLemoji Love your status.

If you remember ToD's 2007 E3 trailer, you'll get where it is from.

I know that. but i was just saying that because i like the quote.

i think it is the strongest

Seriously? I find it to be the most powerful, It can cane up a boss in seconds! If you died from using it, you should improve on your dodging strategy and work on your skills in TOD.

i find RYNO-4-EVER the weakest,the strongest one i've seen was the RY3NO from Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal because of how it turned everything on the screen into dust

It's quite the opposite for me…