Thread: List of Skins in A4O *possible spoilers*

Because there doesn't seem to be anything about the skins in A4O and there is some wondering about the Special Edition skins, I decided to make a thread about the skins in A4O, with pics. It'd be nice if you could post the skins which aren't yet listed here and pictures for those which lack them or in case you have a better quality pic of them (that's preferably not taken with a mobile). Also please correct any mistakes. I'd also like to get the requirements for each skin.

RATCHET:

Future Ratchet (Scavenger Suit):
User imageUser imageUser image
Unknown amount of Hero Bolts (6/7/8?)
Resembles Ratchet's outfit in QfB.

Ninja Ratchet:
Unknown amount of Hero Bolts

Space Cadet Ratchet:
This could be got immediately by buying the Special Edition. Also available as an unlock later on.

Snowman Ratchet
Unknown amount of Hero Bolts.

Space Pirate Ratchet
32 Hero Bolts

Dan
Unknown amount of Hero Bolts (40?)

CLANK:

Secret Agent Clank (from UYA)
Unknown amount of Hero bolts (6/7/8?)

Ninja Clank
Unknown amount of Hero bolts

Space Cadet Clank
This could be got immediately by buying the Special Edition. Also available as an unlock later on.

Snowman Clank

QWARK:

Nurse Shannon

Ninja Qwark

Space Cadet Qwark

Snowman Qwark

NEFARIOUS:

Pristine Nefarious (Nefarious from UYA, blue colour and an intact head)

Ninja Nefarious

Space Cadet Nefarious

Snowman Nefarious

And if someone asks how I got close-up pics of these, I used the Aldaros Plains Outside Receiving Station segment's first cutscene.

so far I know 2 Clank skins as I got some Hero Bolts the skin I got in order are Secret Agent Clank and Ninja Clank and I know there's one Qwark skin (I never played as Qwark mind you but saw someone online choosing skins for him so far I noticed there's a Nurse Qwark skin)

I unlocked the Ninja Nefarious a while back, but can't see it yet since I haven't quite beaten the game yet ^^; (What? I'm out of town atm, I can't get to MY game file, just playing it with a friend xP)
But once i do, it'll be the ONLY skin I EVER use.

first I found out yesterday Clank has a ninja skin then today I found out Ratchet and Dr. N has one …. Qwark is gonna look silly in a ninja skin cause something tells me it's one of thoese 'more then one person has the same outfit' thing

I unlocked the Ninja Nefarious a while back, but can't see it yet since I haven't quite beaten the game yet ^^; (What? I'm out of town atm, I can't get to MY game file, just playing it with a friend xP)
But once i do, it'll be the ONLY skin I EVER use.

Actually you can change skins after you've unlocked them; after you have locked the character you want to play with at the character selection screen, you may choose the skin by pressing the up and down buttons before you press "start" to start loading.

Special Edition Skin (real name needed):
This could be got by buying the Special Edition.

I seem to have somehow unlocked that costume despite buying the Normal Edition…

I seem to have somehow unlocked that costume despite buying the Normal Edition…

Are you sure it's identical? Was it called "Space Armour" or something like that? Then maybe the SE skins are just early unlocks, or then I've not yet unlocked the SE skin myself (it might have an in-game requirement). But anyway, that's most probably the SE skin as the Qwark skin I have surely is the SE skin, it's "identical" to that, only Qwark's size and model.

Do you remember what was the requirement to earn that skin?

Deleted user
ratchet has a snowman one too

I think all four characters have the snowman skin because I unlocked that skin for Clank while playing single player offline, same goes for maybe the Ninja skins too.

I know there's one Qwark skin (I never played as Qwark mind you but saw someone online choosing skins for him so far I noticed there's a Nurse Qwark skin).

I have unlocked that skin for Qwark while playing online. He doesn't looks as amazing as he dressed as Nurse Shannon in A Crack in Time, but it's great to see at least one skin where Qwark is in drags. emoji

but it great to see at least one skin where Qwark is in drags. emoji

Qwark: hey there! *waves and smiles*

emoji sorry I just couldn't resist

Are you sure it's identical? Was it called "Space Armour" or something like that? Then maybe the SE skins are just early unlocks, or then I've not yet unlocked the SE skin myself (it might have an in-game requirement). But anyway, that's most probably the SE skin as the Qwark skin I have surely is the SE skin, it's "identical" to that, only Qwark's size and model.

Do you remember what was the requirement to earn that skin?

It's definitely the same skin, but it didn't say Space Armour on the character selection screen. Actually it didn't display the names of any of the skins.

I don't remember how many Hero Bolts I got when I unlocked it. Or what it said I'd unlocked when I unlocked it. Or whether I'd actually unlocked it myself or not.

I had two days to play the game, and I bieleve I have cracked how the skins go!

The first one is always a skin from the past! Ratchet has Future Ratchet (QFB Rathet), Clank has Secret Agent Clank, Qwark has Nurse Shanon, and Nefarious has Pristine Nefarious (Old school Nefarious! All blue, and AWESOME!).
The second is Ninja for all characters.
The third I bieleve is Snowman, or Space cadet (I am not entirely sure on the order of those two?) (Space Cadet is that armour one BTW).
And we have the Skin contest winners for the fourth! Which are Heck Fire Ratchet, Fish Bowl Clank, Knight Qwark, and Lava Lamp Nefarious!

there, complete list! emoji

How many Hero Bolts do you need to unlock the contest winners?

The third I bieleve is Snowman, or Space cadet (I am not entirely sure on the order of those two?) (Space Cadet is that armour one BTW).
And we have the Skin contest winners for the fourth! Which are Heck Fire Ratchet, Fish Bowl Clank, Knight Qwark, and Lava Lamp Nefarious!

After Snowman Ratchet I got the Space Pirate Ratchet skin as the fifth, at 32 Hero Bolts. Can you remember that do you get the Space Cadet before Snowman or between the Snowman and Space Pirate?