Thread: List of Skins in A4O *possible spoilers*

and because of the colours, you cant have three blue gys (clank) and one other purple (Nefarious), all those in blue will get confused. Imagine locking on to enemies! emoji

What if the skin changed the colour and/or changed the style of the crosshair? e.g. having Ratchet's space pirate skin changes the colour to brown or white, and the crosshair becomes a skull and crossbones?

What if the skin changed the colour and/or changed the style of the crosshair? e.g. having Ratchet's space pirate skin changes the colour to brown or white, and the crosshair becomes a skull and crossbones?

That would be totally awesome, but IG wanted simple colours, they could have done Clank grey and Nefarious blue, but grey obviously doesnt stick out much and is boring, and the next thing up would be blue (like Zoni) so Nefrious had to find a completely different colour, purple! So things could get tricky when you introduce things like brown for space pirate (since all characters have space pirate) I think the way they work now is fine (but I would like to see what a conversation between Qwark and himself would be like, or 3 Qwarks and 1 Nefarious emoji

and because of the colours, you cant have three blue gys (clank) and one other purple (Nefarious), all those in blue will get confused. Imagine locking on to enemies! emoji

Which is why, instead of having colours for characters, they should have had colours for players…
e.g: the player in slot 1 would be orange, slot 2 would be blue etc. But it would have meant multiple people could have been the same character… But they did it colours for characters instead. emoji

I also notice that the skin list on the first page of this thread always says "unknown amount of hero bolts" I can confirm that the first skin for each character (armour Ratchet, Secret Agent Clank, Nurse Qwark, prisine Neffy) are available after 6 hero bolts per character. emoji

Which is why, instead of having colours for characters, they should have had colours for players…
e.g: the player in slot 1 would be orange, slot 2 would be blue etc. But it would have meant multiple people could have been the same character… But they did it colours for characters instead. emoji

That would be really cool! But it is what it is…

They could have left Nefarious dark blue if they made Clank cyan; they're both shades of blue but are somewhat distinct.

I finally got 42/42 for each character and unlocked all skins! Here's a full list, there's no spoilers. (Unless of course you want the skins to be a surprise!)

Ratchet

• QFB suit (I don't remember what it's really called)
  • Ninja
  • Space Cadet
  • Snowman
  • Space Pirate
  • Dan Johnson
  • Skeleton

• Clank
  • Secret Agent Clank
  • Ninja
  • Space Cadet
  • Snowman
  • Space Pirate
  • Fishbowl
  • Hologram

• Qwark
  • Nurse
  • Ninja
  • Space Cadet
  • Snowman
  • Space Pirate
  • Knight (I don't remember the real name)
  • President Qwark

• Nefarious
  • Pristine (classic)
  • Ninja
  • Space Cadet
  • Snowman
  • Space Pirate
  • Groovy (lava lamp)
  • Hologram

• Can he walk through walls? Lol, just kidding.

I'm guessing the hologram for Clank would be like his time recording selves in ACiT.

• Hologram

• Can he walk through walls? Lol, just kidding.

Probably not even if he really was a hologram, because light can't travel through solid objects.

I'm guessing the hologram for Clank would be like his time recording selves in ACiT.

Actually he's in the same colour as Cronk and Zephyr's holograms in the cutscene in Aldaros Plains.

Deleted user

Aww that's a shame, it looks like Nefarious has less skins than everyone else emoji but I can't wait to unlock all of them! I still have a few hero bolts left for each character….

I have 1 hero bolt left to get for Clank! And I have no idea where it is! emoji(
    I still have about 5 bolts left for Nefarious. But my profiles for Ratchet and Qwark are still only at about 15/42 hero bolts each because so far I've hardly played as either of them.

I was kind of disappointed by the fish-bowl Clank, it looked really good in the competition winner's art, but it didn't end up looking anywhere near as good in the game; I hope Nefarious' lava-lamp skin lives up to it's original artwork! emoji

Although, now that I know Qwark's last skin is his Presidential suit, I'm really determined to unlock all hero bolts for Qwark, because Qwark in a suit just looks too cool! emoji

Deleted user
    How many Hero Bolts do you need to unlock the contest winners?

All

All

That was already answered…

Deleted user

All

That was already answered…

Sorry for that emoji

The 1st 3 Ratchet's skins are cool than the last oneemoji!