Thread: New gif/s

I want to make another gif, but how do you rip frames from a video? Do you have to use some kind of software?

Youtube emoji

I do it a rather cheap way, I just rapidly click Play/Pause until I get where I wanna be, take the screenshot, double click Play/Pause and take another… There is probably a much better way of doing this.

I just thought of one: open up a video in Windows Movie Maker, and add the Slow Motion effect to a clip a lot of times, then use the snapshot feature to capture each frame.

I'll try it now emoji

I want to make another gif, but how do you rip frames from a video? Do you have to use some kind of software?

Youtube emoji

I do it a rather cheap way, I just rapidly click Play/Pause until I get where I wanna be, take the screenshot, double click Play/Pause and take another… There is probably a much better way of doing this.

I just thought of one: open up a video in Windows Movie Maker, and add the Slow Motion effect to a clip a lot of times, then use the snapshot feature to capture each frame.

I'll try it now emoji

I wish I had fancy video editing programs on my computer…

Turns out you don't have to use the Slow Motion effect, you can just skip the frames in the thing.

Well here's my gif!
User image
And here's the DA link

hm now i got an idea again! soon arrive!

Those are awesome!