Thread: Quest for booty: LBP 2

I know Ratchetruler are making Ratchet and Clank levels on LBP 2, but that gave me the idea of making Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for booty! it will need much logic but i shall do it…. definetly! the reason of why i choosed racfqfb is because it's short! i have made a new user with a mistake so i,m going to use it, since it has space for 20 levels! that should be enough for Quest for booty! if not i need to make a new account!

so soon i get pictures and more info i post it here! in the meantime you guys can say what you think about this!

I think it's a great idea! I'd love to help out anyway I can, though I'm not much help offline emoji

Ha ha, yeah i could really need help on the wrench and weapons! sends you a friend invitation!

oh and bolts, hwo knows what more i need help on! im not a cool levels creator, if you see what i mean! emoji

Ha ha, yeah i could really need help on the wrench and weapons! sends you a friend invitation!

oh and bolts, hwo knows what more i need help on! im not a cool levels creator, if you see what i mean! emoji

I wont be on PSN for a while, though when I come on I will check out how your levels going, and if you need everything, I can give you stuff from my Ratchetbot. (I will probably get bored and put everything inside the robot into microchips labeled 'double jump' 'wrench' 'look mode' nanotech' 'bomb glove' and so on…

So if you need anything in two weeks time, I will just give you some free logic emoji

EDIT: You'll probably need help with ammo too emoji That drove me insane, however I did find a way to make it work.

20 ammo easy
30 ammo getting a bit hard
40 ammo takes a while
50 ammo slows things down alot
60 ammo bit crazy if your doing this
70 ammo your a legend

Sounds great! but i don't start before tomorrow or maybe after that i don't now! but the profile name is Ratchet_levels not hennamann or rikkoan!
but check them too there are some levels there too, especially hte rikkoan user where you can fin me and my cousins new level serie Adwentures at sea! part 1 is out and part 2 is almost finished!

I will look on LBP.me :oui:

hasen't writed on the profile yet! that account was a mistake, but i will do it when time…

EDIT: You'll probably need help with ammo too emoji That drove me insane, however I did find a way to make it work.

20 ammo easy
30 ammo getting a bit hard
40 ammo takes a while
50 ammo slows things down alot
60 ammo bit crazy if your doing this
70 ammo your a legend

Hmm… I remember the pyrociter had 120 maximum ammo… well, good luck! emoji

well, there ar no pyrocitor in QFB so that's no problem! but there are other weapons! emoji

Blaster has 200 if I am correct. I would normally agree that I am skrewed, but I think I can get around this, I think I can make the bar go down after every second shot, or third shot, so I might only have to be a legend emoji

and as for QFB, I bieleve the Combuster has quite a lot of ammo to manage too.

Yeah, thats rigth and they are all in level 3 when you start the game! but of course you loose them and gets them later in the game

EDIT: The cumbuster has 100 ammo! but to avoid to much work, you can just give me the bomb thing from Your ratchet and clank levels! it has 8 ammo too! you just need to fix the design on the bomb!emoji

you can just give me the bomb thing from Your ratchet and clank levels! it has 8 ammo too! you just need to fix the design on the bomb!emoji

Well The Bomb Glove has 40 ammo, but it is easy to take it down to 8 emoji
I could give you the Bomb Glove, but I doubt that is what your after, you want things like the Tornado Launcher, the Combuster, the Fusion Grenade, the Predator Launcher, and that whip that I forgot the name of.

yeah that's rigth but i should start with designing the levels Firstemoji

Oh, cool, another LBP Creator emoji
Mind if i send you a friend request?

Maybe i can also help a bit with the design and such things emoji

Yeah, thats fine! i gets really happy for more help Aster like in the intro and as image for the levels i need the ratchet and clank quest for booty logo! maybe that's something for you to start with!

EDIT: Finally the first pictures are here:

User image
This is the intro thing! is it something you feel is needed just tell it to me here and i try to take it in!

User image
Another picture of the intro thing!

User image
This is the Ratchet sacbot!