Thread: Quest for booty: LBP 2

I know this is one of the last things you worry about, but you should try and find an outfit for your Ratchetbot. I know someone who makes really good Ratchet and Clank costumes, though I cant go on PSN for a while emoji

Oh and some good news, I get full-time Broadband next year, so I will be online seven days a week every week! (next year)

Yeah that's good news! and i tried to make a new costume for him but it just wouldn't work! but i should make a sword and make som small cables and add them to the INTRO! it seems like i forgot them!

Oh, i think i cant really help with the QFB logo, i really suck at recreating logos emoji

Nah, can do it by my self! but if you want you can help me with designing first level today, if you have time!

EDIT: help me designing the level in this weekemojiemojiemoji

Sorry for double posting! but i have great news! i talked with my cousin(Diamonddrgaoon) and he wants to help us too! no we have a logic master three design masters two music makers and one detail master!emojiemojiemoji

I hate posting for the third time! bu maybe me ratchetruler Aster and Diamonddragoon(if everyone can) can start on first level this weekend! fisrt level is the intro movie and the ships level thing!

Unfortunately I can't this weekend, has to be next weekend for me emoji

If your American than I will be online either Thursday, Friday and Saturday or Friday and Saturday or Thursday and Friday

Ah no problem, but finally i got the ratchet and clank comic collection, after long wait!

Wait, i believe i can help you with the music for QFB. emoji

Oh that's great Aster, i got Diamonddragoon on that too but one more is excellent! you can make that XMB screen music and Diamonddragoon make the azorean sea music!

EDIT:

Since it can take time to make the QFB levels i have planned to make Quark in that vid-comic in Up your Arsenal and i have pictures!
User image
Quarks controlinator!

User image
The Quarkbot, He sleeps because he is Quark!!!

User image
This is Quarks double jump logic!

The costume is not made by me!

Photo trasfert

If you need to put, on the forums, the images just publish them, go over them then ,click right and proprieties copy the (url) and the game is over!

User image
> http://ie.lbp.me/img/fl/abe39a00779951f565c49bdf828ce4d81139d910.jpg <

The HyperText Transfer Protocol is the best to do something like the icons of the game (Profile Icons, Levels icons) they will change when (in-game) you change them! emoji

Just a little HTML lession! emoji

Change popit color of sackbots

Another interesting thing is this :
If you "plasm" a bot and change the plasma color u can change the color of the decorations that can be edited with popit color

Ps: with a controlled bot has no affect cause will be the same color of the player… i think

Photo trasfert

If you need to put, on the forums, the images just publish them, go over them then ,click right and proprieties copy the (url) and the game is over!

User image

The HyperText Transfer Protocol is the best to do something like the icons of the game (Profile Icons, Levels icons) they will change when (in-game) you change them! emoji

If you "plasm" a bot and change the plasma color u can change the color of the decorations that can be edited with popit color

Ps: with a controlled bot has no affect cause will be the same color of the player… i think

I do not understand what this has to do with my levels, of course it is about LBP but???

Photo trasfert

User image

I do not understand what this has to do with my levels, of course it is about LBP but???

Not your levels, the levels of all this community…

Anyway the popit color change Glicth has to do something with your level cause Qwark's aerial i've is white
I only wanted to help emoji

Ah ok,emoji

Soo.. any news for the level?