Thread: Rare Ratchet and Clank Collectibles

I wasn't sure if there was already a thread for this but I thought I'd make one in case. I thought it would be interesting for people to post their rare Ratchet and Clank collectibles here if they have any or know of any. This is my first one which I bought off eBay from Japan. It set me back $40USD but it was worth it :P

It appears to be a promotional item for the Secret Agent Clank game known as Clank and Ratchet: Maru Hi Mission Ignition in Japan. On the tag attached to the gun and the top of the package it says "Not For Sale" so I have no idea what that's about. I'm never going to open it to keep its value because I've never seen it anywhere else or even heard anything about it before.

CLANK AND RATCHET TOY SPY GUN:

User image

THE TAG:

User image

If anyone knows of any rare collectibles or owns any feel free to post them here emoji

Deleted user

Heheh that's great XD and it's a coincendence; because I'll be getting that gun toy with all these Japanese R&C stickers XD it cost about $15US, but just to get these was difficult… (and postage cost a lot as well) they havent come in the mail yet, due to the busy Xmas season.
User image

And also, the R&C Manga's (I already have the 2nd one. I had to get both though XD) that I got with the stickers and stuff.

User image User image
If anyone is interested in buying the 2nd issue off me, let me know! I might consider selling it once I get all these items in the mail

I really want to get the R&C Vinyls too eventually… but I just cant, I never have enough money when they're up for auction emoji and I've been considering getting a custom resin figure made by a HK figure company instead; since it'll be around the same price as the vinyls and will be more special to me…

JESUS TARA!! Y U NO TELL WHERE YOU GET THESE THINGS?!! Seriously woman tell meh!!!

I want the mangas and those stickers! I may possibly buy that manga from you if you still keep your offer. Let me know, I'd like it a lot :P

THis is not a rare item but i finally get Ratchet Deadlocked today and my collection is completed!

And soon i get that ratchet all 4 one plush!

User image

But shipping to Norway costed me a lot! but it is worth it!

THis is not a rare item but i finally get Ratchet Deadlocked today and my collection is completed!

And soon i get that ratchet all 4 one plush!

User image

But shipping to Norway costed me a lot! but it is worth it!

EDIT: i found a rare item i maybe wan't to get! it's sold by toysrus at ebay
a omniwrench:
User image

If other guys also want it, there are more than 10, and all of them are in new condition!

Deleted user
JESUS TARA!! Y U NO TELL WHERE YOU GET THESE THINGS?!! Seriously woman tell meh!!!

I want the mangas and those stickers! I may possibly buy that manga from you if you still keep your offer. Let me know, I'd like it a lot :P

Ok I'll tell my secret XD I got these off… https://www.easyauctionjapan.com/ ! BUT I must warn you. The fees there are veery high. So it's best to buy a bulk of things, rather than just one small thing. But they have a lot of interesting things on there! But dont forget to search for Ratchet and Clank's japanese names XD or else nothing comes up!
But if you wanna save money, I could possibly just sell you some of the stickers and one of those mangas… because I dont think I'll need 10 sheets of the stickers just for myself XD

And heh! I'm planning to get that Wrench for my collection too, for kicks! I'm also considering getting this cute item… http://www.costumeexpress.com/Ratchet-Clank-Clank-Backpack-Child/802016/ProductDetail.aspx (mainly for collectable purposes, and because I just find it cute too XD)

I'll also take a photo of my collection sometime, maybe once those japanese stuff come first…

Yeah, i migth buy that wrench another time! i think i buy the Ratchet deadlocked guide! not because i need help for the game but the DVD! found a really good prize and shipping to Norway of all things!

Deleted user

I got the Deadlocked guide a few weeks ago (I had the eGuide for years, but I wanted the real printed version) emoji the DVD that came with it is kinda interesting as well. But I havent watched it properly yet, due to business over here, heh.

I got the Deadlocked guide a few weeks ago (I had the eGuide for years, but I wanted the real printed version) emoji the DVD that came with it is kinda interesting as well. But I havent watched it properly yet, due to business over here, heh.

Ah, good, but when i think about it i could need some help to find secet stuff in the game! well if i get i have good time to watch it! i got free from school to 3 january! so i have time to play a lot Ratchet and Clank! and work with My fansite of course!

Deleted user

I'm thinking about getting that shirt, but it seems to be only in men sizes… AND I'm rather small for a woman. So it might be too big and loose on me emoji (I have that problem with my work uniform. I have small shirts, but they're huuuge!)

The one i got was a medium and it seems kind of small on me, and i'm really skinny, and they do come in extra small just in case you missed that, plus they are 100% cotton which gives it a chance to shrink in the wash, if you wash it just right.

Thanks a bunch Tara! I'll be adding more stuff to my collection soon. I think I'm going to take photos of it as well.

I have that Omniwrench! It's like a foam material. A part of the kids costume. I also have the Deadlocked Strategy Guide. Heck I have every item except for the Clank Plushie and a majority of the Japanese stuff :P It's on my list!

Deleted user

No problem emoji just watch out for the fees when you use that site. I got stung kinda hard by the fees when they were all added up and ready to be shipped. But I think it was worth it for a fan like me, hehe emoji

I'm missing the Clank Plushie too, I see them on Ebay but man… are they expencive emoji (especially with shipping) I think I have no other choice but to get one off there…

The one i got was a medium and it seems kind of small on me, and i'm really skinny, and they do come in extra small just in case you missed that, plus they are 100% cotton which gives it a chance to shrink in the wash, if you wash it just right.

Ah I see. Yeah, I'm skinny too. That's why I have bad luck when it comes to shirts XD But I think I'll grab an SX sized one. But they don't like my Paypal! (I just tried to order now, but I need a US Paypal) I can still use my VISA card though… maybe after Xmas.

No problem emoji just watch out for the fees when you use that site. I got stung kinda hard by the fees when they were all added up and ready to be shipped. But I think it was worth it for a fan like me, hehe emoji

I'm missing the Clank Plushie too, I see them on Ebay but man… are they expencive emoji (especially with shipping) I think I have no other choice but to get one off there…

Ah I see. Yeah, I'm skinny too. That's why I have bad luck when it comes to shirts XD But I think I'll grab an SX sized one. But they don't like my Paypal! (I just tried to order now, but I need a US Paypal) I can still use my VISA card though… maybe after Xmas.

Try play.com!

Click here