Thread: Rare Ratchet and Clank Collectibles

I know this's not a rare collectible but I got a slefmade r&c pen for x-mas from one of my friends in school emoji.I might upload a pic of if I dun forget XD

I just won this in a bid on eBay!

It's a Ratchet and Clank promo USB stick.

User image

User image

Seriously! Ah cool!

Hello (I use Google Translation) emoji

I too have a large collection Ratchet & Clank and I am looking for a few items:

- The Inflatable OmniWrench Millennium 12
- The Clank action figure
- The Promo USB stick

I look for these objects especially at this time.

Deleted user

User image

OMG I never saw that before :O nor did I even notice it on Ebay…

You lucky bugger XD! How much space does it hold anyway XD? (in GB?)

My Ratchet & Clank collection emoji

User image User image User image User image User image User image User image User image User image User image

User image User image User image User image User image User image User image User image User image User image

just asking what's that secret agent clank metal thing you have there?

just asking what's that secret agent clank metal thing you have there?

It's a Press-kit emoji

Deleted user

Wow, what a great collection emoji you've got a few things there that I dont have :XD:

I still need to take a photo of mine… well I tried to the other day, but my camera is awful! And it came out bad and blurry, not matter what I tried! emoji I need a new cam…

Aah! Where'd you get that Ratchet sackboy keychain? I didn't even know they existed!

OMG I never saw that before :O nor did I even notice it on Ebay…

You lucky bugger XD! How much space does it hold anyway XD? (in GB?)

I'll be able to tell you when it arrives , it didn't say on the description :S but it's a cool item XD

lombaxdude: you can buy those Ratchet sackboy keychains on eBay, they have plenty left and they're cheap!

I need to take a photo of my current collection, I think i'll do it tomorrow emoji

[EDIT] I finally took some photos of my Ratchet & Clank Collection:

User image

Isn't there another topic for R&C collections?
I might take a picture of the R&C games I have, if I get around to it.

Deleted user

I tried to take a photo, but it came out so blurry and bad. I couldn't do anything to improve it! emoji (My camera is just really old, from 2008…emoji it only works fine when there is lots of natural sunlight!

But yeah, as I already said on DA… that is an amazing collection, Amon ^^ heh! I hope you get the stuff I sent you this week too!emoji

Here's my very sparse R&C collection.

User image
Deleted user

Ah that is a small collection, but Im sure you can get it bigger over time emoji mine started really small in 2009! (when I first became a big R&C fan XD)

Also, if anybody is interested… I listed some of those rare R&C stickers on Ebay! (along with a few other stuff) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ratchet-Clank-Goodies-Stickers-and-things-/220961323088 I already sold one lot of these straight away a few days ago… so dont miss out! emoji (I might sell more if I decide to buy more off that Japanese site… but it isn't very cheap)