Thread: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDgtQhjE6OQ
User image
A all new game! Bringing back: Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Sackboy and many more!

So it's coming in 2012/2013! So what do you guys think?

I've seen it, and It doesn't interest me the slightest bit unfortunately :/

Deleted user

We do have a topic that discusses about this already. However, since the last thread had the game's name unconfirmed at the time, we'll make this as the official thread for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale.

As my thoughts on the game, I may get it if it's worth the time after its release date. Sure, everyone right away says this as a Super Smash Bros. clone, but I find it funny that people overreact on this game and doesn't realize there has been other games that ripped off SSB. There has been game clones that have superior than the original and PASBR does look like it has some potential, though I don't think it will beat SSB.

This will be a maybe only if the game turns out to be good.

Oh.. there was? Searched and looked and couldn't find it…

well i'm in some ways pretty exited… i seriously wanna get that game because of a lot of favourites come back in that game!

Oh.. there was? Searched and looked and couldn't find it…

well i'm in some ways pretty exited… i seriously wanna get that game because of a lot of favourites come back in that game!

Link to that thread...

Ive heard a lot of rumors about it and i look forward to seeing it when it comes out .

It looks alright, but it does seem to be a copy of SSB. I might play it, might not. Who knows?

It's a copy of SSB, so what. Isn't that surposed to be a good thing?!
I'm very sure I'm gonna but this. Just the fact that Sly Cooper is playable already makes me!emoji

Nah, just doesn't interest me, it sounds kinda boring unfortunately

yeah… i don't look to much forward to it… but i never miss a game having ratchet and clank!

I never miss out on any games that have Ratchet and Clank in it too, though I won't be planning on buying it.

yeah… i don't look to much forward to it… but i never miss a game having ratchet and clank!

Like!
I love the SSB. series. Only difference is that I'm not playing as Fox McCloud on the Bridge of Eldin. But as Sly Cooper in Metropolis ^^

I gotta say that I'm not jumping in my seat OR am I yawning about this. I'm just…kinda curious as to how they're gonna do thisemoji. Something like this is pretty easy to slip up with and make a huge dissapointmentemoji. I'll give it a shot, and if I don't like it? Trade it for the oh so precious BOLTSemoji!!$$$$$

Something like this is pretty easy to slip up with and make a huge dissapointment

Don't expect too much and you will never be dissapointed:
Friend: ''E3 2012 is gonna be great!''
Me: ''Meh, I'll see what happens''
Friend: ''Worst E3 ever''
Me: ''Bést E3 ever!''

It looks like Super Smash Bros.