Thread: Ratchet's Makeover?

Yeah, the way he looks in the movie is a1ctually fine with me. I wonder if the PS4 is capable of that too! emoji

It probably is. But they'll probably use a different model again. It could be similar though.

Thats okay, its the fur I fell in love with ^^

I prefer Ratchet's A Crack in Time Model design that All 4 One.
I'm not dissing the game or anything. It was awesome. The gameplay, cinematics and animation were cool. 9 out of 10.emoji

But Ratchet's design was a total let down. He lost his fuzziness, he looks too cartoonish, His pupils look too big, it seems he has grown a bit shorter too. is it just me, or has Clank's head grown too big for his body in A4O????

A Crack in Time all the way!
The character design in ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus looks pretty cool too.
emoji

I prefer the ACiT look but i dont hate the A4O look either, Ratchet looks good ItN as well :P

He looks a little bit like FFA but slightly improved emoji

I really like the Move Heroes model tooemoji

Havent seen that one, i dont have the move so i cant play it :P

Ive seen bits of gameplay though and the graphics in it do look nice emoji

Wasn't it actually a less detailed ToD desing? And speaking of that, the one desing I don't really like is the movie one. I think on his way from R&C1 to movie Ratchet transformated (I'm talking about his desing only) from a badass "blow stuff up" teenager to a cute, little, always smiling pet. But that's just me.

Wasn't it actually a less detailed ToD desing? And speaking of that, the one desing I don't really like is the movie one. I think on his way from R&C1 to movie Ratchet transformated (I'm talking about his desing only) from a badass "blow stuff up" teenager to a cute, little, always smiling pet. But that's just me.

I didnt really like the movie design of Rtchet either, to me his fur looked more like someone who had just woken up and didnt comb their hair lol.
Also is his fur darker in the movie?
And his head is shaped slightly differently i think, just going off what i can remember of the trailer.

2015 is a long way off though, they might change it

I think it was actually too bright emoji As I accepted Clank (although he's too small in my opinion) Qwark isn't really beautifull. Or rather he was and that is a problem.
User image
He got his chin back but lost some of his "Qwarkiness".

I think it was actually too bright emoji As I accepted Clank (although he's too small in my opinion) Qwark isn't really beautifull. Or rather he was and that is a problem.
User image
He got his chin back but lost some of his "Qwarkiness".

I didnt really mind Qwarks look, Im looking forward to seeing how they make Drek, Nefarious and the Rangers look, i dont think Dreks original look would really suit the film, plus theres the PS2 graphics so Drek and the Rangers would look different either way

I actually love the looks they have in the movie trailer. A very nice hybrid between ACiT, ToD and FFA. emoji

I actually love the looks they have in the movie trailer. A very nice hybrid between ACiT, ToD and FFA. emoji

Very smooth animation as well emoji
Thats what caught my eye!

Very smooth indeed. I love the eyes too, its like they speak ^^

The more time passes the more hyped i get for the movie!
And its still 2 years away (probably closer to 1 and a half now)
How am i gonna wait that long!!

P.S. If my new sig is annoying anyone or lagging people just let me know emoji Ill change it back to a still image straight away! Its no problem emoji