Thread: Who should be Ratchet's wife and help him with saving h

Which girl should be Ratchet's girlfriend and wife:
- Angela Cross
- Sasha Phyronix
- Talwyn Apogee
?
I think Ratchet will save the lombaxes or create a new species with Sasha, of course.
What about your opinion?

That's a tough decision. Each of them could work, but I don't see Ratchet getting married. Talwyn was in the newer games(haven't played FFA yet), so she would be my best guess. But I still don't see Ratchet getting married, and I would prefer no romance in these games. Just my opinion.

Sasha, I grew to like Talwyn too after reading comics but yeh, I'd still prefer Sasha, even though I'm almost 100% sure it will never happen.

Deleted user

I would hate Ratchet to get married but if he had to i'd pick Angela Cross :oui:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Talwyn would work for him, but I would not like it to happen, it would ruin the plot of the game.

Deleted user

Yeah,I agree.

Indeed,but if i had to pick one it'd be Angela Cross.

I'd like Angela and Sasha come back, that would be great.

Talwyn is my favorite, but I wouldn't mind to see Angela or Sasha again. As long as they don't try to steal Ratchet back from Talwyn. They were such a nice couple in Into the Nexus. emoji

To be honest I don't care if Angela or Sasha return, its hardly going to change anything, and Ratchet will never get married, that would be really weird and there is no scenario it would work in.

To be honest I don't care if Angela or Sasha return, its hardly going to change anything, and Ratchet will never get married, that would be really weird and there is no scenario it would work in.

That's a true story…

Angela for the sake of survival of the species.

^- that. I'd like to know where Angela is, ACiT teased it.

I don't give a damn about their species. OPINION INCOMING!

Ratchet will most likely not be having kids. Look at him, he just doesn't strike me as father/wife material. It would hinder the story and bring Ratchet into a world of restrictions, very unlike the universe IG have made.

As far as Lombaxes are concerned, I would like to use the case of inFamous vs Metal Gear to (for the first time ever) side with inFamous.

Cole died in inFamous 2, and he is NOT coming back. I respect Sucker Punch so much for this that I have marked Second Son as #2 on my 'must buy PS4 games' list.

In Metal Gear games everyone keeps coming back: Liquid Snake, the unkillable Ocelot, Grey Fox, Solid Snake, The Boss as an AI, and worst of all Big Boss. And after death they all have some sort of hidden legacy or message! I love the series, but the resurrections are ridiculous. Every unbelievable plot twist comes from the simple 'I can't believe he's alive'.

If you asked anyone with a good knowledge of these series they'd agree with me. MGS is my #1 all-time favorite series, but inFamous handles this particular thing better. The Lombaxes are the same, except they aren't dead.

Sure it would be amazing if Cole was alive, and we'd all be happy knowing it, but it also means you can't get as invested in the story, if someone dies you don't care. inFamous 2 had such an emotional impact on me I'd never have with Second Son if Cole was alive.

Ratchet & Clank suffers from a very bad issue here, I couldn't care less that Ratchet died in ACiT because it always goes: The good guys win, and the bad guys lose. Tools of Destruction had the strongest emotional impact at the time because Clank was taken away. The game is like a cartoon, killing characters is a bad idea for the kids, so stealing Clank was a brilliant idea. ACiT handeled the return of Clank nicely, but that eliminates any sadness for the good guys. Luckily we have Alister to feel sorry for, and he dies at the end. Bravo Insomniac, Azimuth had a good run, and died in a very suitable way. And with a race of allies and family members of Ratchet locked away in another dimension it adds to Ratchet being alone in the universe. Truly sad, and well established.

THIS IS WHERE MY OPINIONS REALLY START.

This leads Ratchet and Clank to have an ever stronger relationship, they've both experienced pain, but have each other, and that's all they feel they need. The duo have people important to them who are gone. Orvus, and Ratchet's family. But this brings them closer together, and solidifies their relationship, which without we wouldn't have the games. So really from the way I see it, bringing Orvus/Lombaxes back would be a very Metal Gear thing to do, and signifies to me that the series could be coming to a close, which I honestly don't want to see.

tl;dr: I don't want them to come back, because that would be like saying 'Cole didn't die', and weaken the strength of the games stories by losing our trust.

Oh wait, I read it wrong. Guess I don't have a dirty mindemoji

I agree with RR, and thnx for spoiling InFamous. Another game I can get out of my 'must have' list.