Thread: Who should be Ratchet's wife and help him with saving h

I'm so sorry about that. But I have to congratulate you for lasting this long without hearing anything on the end of inFamous 2… I am just so sorry I had to be the one to ruin it emoji

I also want to add that what I have written does not take into account the events of Nexus, once I've played Nexus some of the info my become irrelevant.

By the way, don't get it out of your must have list, there is so much more to the story than what I've said… much much more. I can't say any more, because I think it would be better the less you know.

I agree with RR on that, there's just one thing, though it didn't make an emotional impact at all actually…
Nefarious…

Right, because you're talking about A4O emoji

Right, because you're talking about A4O emoji

It's not even explained very well…

Whats not explained very well?

Whats not explained very well?

How Nefarious returned and why he's purple

"Satellite feeds confirmed that Lawrence teleported him off the ship before it crashed, but so far they've been almost impossible to track." - The Q

In reality he's purple because they didn't want him being blue to get confused with Clank's blue. In the game I guess because Lawrence had to physically rebuild him (after Ratchet totally stuffing him up) he decided a purple Nefarious would be fashionable or funny or something.

"Satellite feeds confirmed that Lawrence teleported him off the ship before it crashed, but so far they've been almost impossible to track." - The Q

In reality he's purple because they didn't want him being blue to get confused with Clank's blue. In the game I guess because Lawrence had to physically rebuild him (after Ratchet totally stuffing him up) he decided a purple Nefarious would be fashionable or funny or something.

Why not fix the crack?

Because he's lazy… or can't replace the head? I mean he never fixed Nefarious freeze thing, because he found it kinda funny. (Did he freeze at all in A4O?)

Because he's lazy… or can't replace the head? I mean he never fixed Nefarious freeze thing, because he found it kinda funny. (Did he freeze at all in A4O?)

At the beginning of the game.
I also think that if he ever returns, he'll be blue again since Ratchet was also re-colored for A4O.

Ratchet was re-coloured?

Ratchet was re-coloured?

Yes, his suit was orange instead of light-brown and green.

Well you can't wear the same clothes forever.

Well you can't wear the same clothes forever.

Well, but in the cutscene he's wearing the original one, Nefarious is blue.

Really? Never noticed.