Thread: All 4 One Co op

Humm… I'd actually like to play sometimes, it's just that i haven't touched the game for monthsemoji

Humm… I'd actually like to play sometimes, it's just that i haven't touched the game for monthsemoji

Wel now you have a reason to touch the game? XD

Does anyone still play A4O?
I got it not so long ago and im looking for someone to play with emoji

If you want , FlyingZoni , we can play to this , any time emoji
However , i sometimes play to All 4 One and i don't have a really good level when i'm in the online emoji
Way for me train !

If you want , FlyingZoni , we can play to this , any time emoji
However , i sometimes play to All 4 One and i don't have a really good level when i'm in the online emoji
Way for me train !

Yaay ;D it is fine about your level i dont mind~

Cool, we might be able to arrange something emoji

Cool, we might be able to arrange something emoji

i wil add you on psn emoji

I can join too if you want. But I'm not sure if my brother, sister and internet connection will let me play emoji

I still need help claiming some trophies for that game, so I'll jump on anytime you're on.

I'd like to play some Co-op, too bad I can't because of the triangle thing emoji

It's a bad glitch and needs to be fixed. It's like 1 in 4 players gets it, and often times there are 4 players!

what glitch is that?

One of those pads that everyone needs to stand on and press triangle to allow it to fling everyone somewhere. Only problem is that pretty much every time I play with someone online either me or (one of) the other player(s) presses triangle to be frozen in place and 'not ready'. This player can't jump walk or press triangle, and the only way they can be freed is by using the swingshot to be pulled off of a ledge and killed, so that they may or may not respawn again for another attempt (which is pretty much always another failure.

Wow, that sucks, last time I played co-op online, the person that I was playing with kept throwing me off the edge and stuff, like they didn't really want to play the game or didn't want me as a partner or something stupid. But I just need someone to help me collect the rest of the trophies, I think I have like seventy-something percent of the trophies, but most of them are for multiplayer only and that makes it more difficult for me as most of my friends live in another town and don't own the game, or if they are in town, they aren't fans of the Ratchet and Clank series and don't want to play. And even if they did own the game, they would just do like the person I mentioned before that would just keep throwing me off the edge and not really playing.

Well if we have better luck (which we probably wont), maybe I can play with you.

My problem with playing co op with random people is that in almost every game someon leaves and then the whole game loses connection -,-
I tried to play with randoms yesterdat tried like 20 games and finished only ONE
I dont think its me because I played with a psn friend and it went just fine

My problem with playing co op with random people is that in almost every game someon leaves and then the whole game loses connection -,-
I tried to play with randoms yesterdat tried like 20 games and finished only ONE
I dont think its me because I played with a psn friend and it went just fine

It was me BTW.