Thread: The game you need or want right now

I want Black Ops 2.. NOW! emoji

Deleted user

Me too lol xD

My wish has com'n true! QForce release is now October 31st instead of November 22nd! emojiemoji

Let's celebrate!emoji

''I'm feeling like (I'm feeling like)
My senses really feel it
Can't touch the sky (can't touch the sky)
I'm going to need it, feel it

Get down to the party groove''

emoji

Here a little collection of the games I want asap:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJSq1E2BBBo

Where did you get October 31st from?

Where did you get October 31st from?

Game Mania (store) and Wehcamp (online store).

Everything I've found says 9th November release date, for the UK at least.

As for games, I tried Hell Yeah, Wrath of the Dead Rabbit. Gotta buy that game emoji

As for games, I tried Hell Yeah, Wrath of the Dead Rabbit. Gotta buy that game emoji

I just hope that at least Holland get's it on thr last day of October. I've plant my whole day already! Me and a friend are gonna walk to the Game Mania store after school. I'll get my QForce pre-order and he'll look for Mass Effect 1 on PC. Then were gonna eat some RAS fries and all that before my bus leaves. emoji

I just hope that at least Holland get's it on thr last day of October. I've plant my whole day already! Me and a friend are gonna walk to the Game Mania store after school. I'll get my QForce pre-order and he'll look for Mass Effect 1 on PC. Then were gonna eat some RAS fries and all that before my bus leaves. emoji

And according to information from Polish SONY it's gonna be… December emoji I hope that was just previous date (information is one month old), moved to October/November. They already sucked Clank (and are PROUD to say that they did it again, on Q-Force), but if they are going to delay release date in Poland to December, just to boost sales before Christmas, they will REALLY piss me out!

I'm afraid those are all placeholders. They are unofficial dates. They are guesses by the shops as to when the game is going to come out. Insomniac Games and Sony have not yet put out any official dates, and until they do it could come out at any point between October and December (maybe even next year for all we know!?

However Insomniac Games' James Stevenson has this to say: "I think we now have a date internally, just figuring out the announcement plan and getting it scheduled. Soon soon." he said that on 18th October… So there you have it. We can't jump to any dates until Insomniac tells us.

Deleted user

Oh emoji

Makes me sad emoji

It says 14-11-2012 now too…

I MUST HAVE DISHONORED!!!