Thread: Ratchet and Clank Multiplayer (HD)

Alright the helmet thing i noticed it too but the rest not realy xD

You didn't notice how the Plasma Coil was ridiculously overpowered?

You didn't notice how the Plasma Coil was ridiculously overpowered?

No because… i did not buy it yet ._.
i just got the trilogy like a week ago XD

But how overpowered is it? o;

Zoni, there is a blue icon above your posts you can use to edit them, try to use the edit feature instead of double posting (posting 2 or more posts in a row).

The Plasma Coil has always been overpowered, it's pretty much an auto-kill, which is why we love it!

Zoni, there is a blue icon above your posts you can use to edit them, try to use the edit feature instead of double posting (posting 2 or more posts in a row).

The Plasma Coil has always been overpowered, it's pretty much an auto-kill, which is why we love it!

Heh im sorry its just that this is one of the first forums that i am being active on ;D

It's ok, you gotta start somewhere. Everyone double posts from time to time, and it's hard to figure out not to do it if no one lets you know.

Wel i know there is a edit button but dint knew double posting is not allowed o;

By the way has anyone noticed how tall dr nefarious is when you battle him in UYA? O_o

User image

What the hell!? I knew he was always taller than he should of been on PS2, but they made him bigger on PS3? That's just hilarious.

What the hell!? I knew he was always taller than he should of been on PS2, but they made him bigger on PS3? That's just hilarious.

Noo that is from the PS2 version o_O

Well he wasn't that big when I fought him. Maybe that was a glitch, or something with my PAL version, like the Galextron sign in R&C1.

Well he wasn't that big when I fought him. Maybe that was a glitch, or something with my PAL version, like the Galextron sign in R&C1.

Its a picture from a video of someone fighting him with only a wrench o;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SxiCb4mzic here it is if you are curious

And in the trilogy he is this tall aswell and i have PAL version. o_O

The trilogy is actually the remastered PS2 American games no matter what country you are in.

And yea I saw that video, I'd like to see that guy do that throughout the entirety of R&C1 and 2! (I did)

Hello guys and girls ! I organize an online tournament on R&C3 in this summer 2014. If you want, you can register for the competition and join us, the french community. For more details, you can see this page of official french topic : Here. If you are okay to take part in the contest, participants must specify their PSN credentials, you will be asked to do so during your registration.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this summary (and sorry for my bad english ^^).

User image

Important informations :
> Dates : July 12nd and July 13rd
> You can to register until July 11st

If it was an FFA tournament, then maybe… But I'm not really good in UYA multiplayer. Anyway, cool idea, I hope you get a lot of paticipants emoji

You do not need to have a good level, the majority of players aren't really good to game. It's just to have fun. This is a pity that you don't want play with us. We are sympathetic and respectful. Thank you very much, we are currently 4 french players emoji !