Thread: Will you ever play the orginal again?

Here's a question for the owner of the Ratchet Trilogy on PS3. The last time I played Sly1-3 was before I knew about the HD Classics that was coming up, now… whenever I feel like playing Sly, I get the PS3 version.

So how about the R&C franchise… will HD Classics owners ever play the 'less definition' PS2 versions again?

Well.. considering i don't own a PS2 anymore.. i guess not emoji

Thats also why i was so overly happy to get the Trilogy, so i could finally play the old games again.

If i might get a PS2 (very unlikely) i will surely replay some of the old versions. They are a little bit different after all..

Another thing is that in RaC3 HD the multiplayer mode is easier to access. emoji

I may not have the HD collection, but if I did I would probably still play the PS2 games. I play my PS2 just as much as my PS3, if not more!

Sadly I never picked up the originals but when I do buy them (I'm a collector) then yeah I'd still play both versions, just not as much. It's a little more convenient on my PS3. I own the Sly Collection and still play the games on my PS2.

The only PS2 R&C game I have is the first one, and I honestly don't see myself whipping that out again. I've beaten it over and over again, and I was eager to beat the HD version to get all the trophies and get on with the other two. The trophies took me a month, so as you can imagine, I'm pretty sick of the first game.

Ha, yeah I see xD
I might play them again when I take my PS2 to my grandmother or whatever, but if I can choose between the PS2 or PS3 versions… I'm gonna go with the sharp oneemoji

Deleted user

Im a bit tired of them now but Going Commando i wouldnt mind playing again emoji

I'll probably play the origonal at some point, but i've played going commando like 7 times so not so sure about that.

The key is to never play a game for too long (obviously) play a game then take a big break (in that time play some other games) then return to it and it'll be fine.

May not work with everyone, but it's done me well for a few years now. And the randomiser I created on LBP2 really does help (my first version was rubbish, it told me to play Resistance: Fall of Man like 6 times in a row… I'm totally over that game now!)

Point is, if you really like a game, it doesn't mean you should play it to death (was that 7 times in a row?)

Though with the recent discovery of ONLINE GAMING I don't think I'll be using my randomiser anymore. Online games seem to have good replay value…

EDIT: I'm good at going off-topic aren't I? I almost turned this into a thing about how awesome the internet is…

Deleted user

Me too im a bit sick of ACIT ive beat the game 7 times over xD i probably wont play for the next four years or so

My favorite game of all time, StarFox Adventures, i beat about 12 times. Sometimes I created one file the other. Still I'm not sick of this game! emoji

My favorite game of all time, StarFox Adventures, i beat about 12 times. Sometimes I created one file the other. Still I'm not sick of this game! emoji

NO! You're supposed to have beaten it 7 times!

Deleted user

????? emoji

NO! You're supposed to have beaten it 7 times!

7 is the lucky numberemoji

Deleted user

Oh emoji