Thread: Will you ever play the orginal again?

I'm playing the Ratchet & Clank HD version (Again emoji ) I really like the game, but i'm tired of playing it, because i played it 6-7 times emoji Now i'm playing the future games again…

I played the first quite a few times, but not necessarily as much as you all did emoji A few days ago I defeated the final boss without dying for the very first time emoji

I played the first quite a few times, but not necessarily as much as you all did emoji A few days ago I defeated the final boss without dying for the very first time emoji

Haha! I love the R&C Games! They are really amazing!!!

Yeah emoji The original game is my favorite, so of course I will play it again.

While I was playing HD trilogy I found suprising that the first game turned out to be the most detailed, platforming, open world and overall the most fun of the whole trilogy. Even if you don't agree with the last one, there's no doubt it had the best graphics.

It's interesting to note that it was the best quality HD game because it was the least complicated and detailed of the original PS2 games. Hows that for confusing!

Although it does make logical sense.

Ratchet & Clank was a totally fun game, and I'll never let anything happen to my original PS2 copy.

Well seeing as the HD collection has trophies for the game,ofcourse i'll go back to it emoji