Thread: Does Ratchet look kinda the same?

Citation : HeatherGrace
Why would Size Matters be a spinoff then?

It's more like a minigame, not connected to the main story. After all, Insomniac (since they are the only ones who can do that) haven't announced it's even canon. So yeah, I can agree that actually all mentioned games are spin-offs - SM, because it was a small PSP title to keep fans busy before ToD, SAC because it's in no way connected to R&C storyline and A4O/FFA because these are just experiments wich somehow got out of the labolatory emoji

I agree, it was a fun little game for everyone to play while waiting for Tools of Destruction, even know it's story got completely ignored. In not PS2 or PS3 Ratchet game was there ever any reference or mention of this adventure. It may or may not be a spin-off, just like Deadlocked.

Actually, there was a reference to Size Matters in Tools of Destruction with the Prison Scrubs skin, it said on the front SZMTTRZ, which is an obvious reference to Size Matters.

Citation : HeatherGrace
Why would Size Matters be a spinoff then?

It's more like a minigame, not connected to the main story. After all, Insomniac (since they are the only ones who can do that) haven't announced it's even canon. So yeah, I can agree that actually all mentioned games are spin-offs - SM, because it was a small PSP title to keep fans busy before ToD, SAC because it's in no way connected to R&C storyline and A4O/FFA because these are just experiments wich somehow got out of the labolatory emoji

I agree, it was a fun little game for everyone to play while waiting for Tools of Destruction, even know it's story got completely ignored. In not PS2 or PS3 Ratchet game was there ever any reference or mention of this adventure. It may or may not be a spin-off, just like Deadlocked.

Actually, there was a reference to Size Matters in Tools of Destruction with the Prison Scrubs skin, it said on the front SZMTTRZ, which is an obvious reference to Size Matters.

Oh yea! That was pretty good wasn't it?

But you know what I mean, the story doesn't tie into the other games. All of the new things that happen in Size Matters are completely ignored in later games… well apart from the title of the game emoji

Okay, i see know. You have me totally convincedemoji

OT. <- see that I did there?

Besides the paleness of Ratchet his face, not much has changed between FFA and A4O. Maybe he's a little furries too.

Okay, i see know. You have me totally convincedemoji

OT. <- see that I did there?

Besides the paleness of Ratchet his face, not much has changed between FFA and A4O. Maybe he's a little furries too.

I don't think Ratchet's face is any more pale in FFA as it was in A4O, and he's not much furrier either. I mean compare these pictures.

A40: http://thegamingliberty.com/wp-content/uploads/18916A4O_Cinematic_02.jpg, http://webassets.scea.com/forums/19712_A4O_cinematic_05.jpg
FFA: http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/p3/r/a/ratchet-clank-qforce-playstation-3-ps3-1345044113-014.jpg

Looks like the same colours to me, and Ratchet has always been furry, just because the A4O camera was further away that people thought he had no fur. It is shorter, but it's definitely there.

The FFA picture looks furrier because of the light from the hoverboots, but if you looks closely you can see Insomniac didn't change anything, because they didn't need to.

It looks a little whiter arround his mouth to me. But I remember a photo where Ratchet was extremely pale.

I think it's mainly about lighting.

Could be too. Its been long time since I played it myself.

Could be too. Its been long time since I played it myself.

Haha, same. But I don't play Ratchet games like a normal person, I make sure I memorize everything I can. I use to be able to remember every line from every game from R&C1 to R&C: ToD. But of course I couldn't stay that into Ratchet & Clank forever… imagine if I had? I would have never discovered the awesome amazing other games there are out there!

Yeah,I dislike the FFA/A4O style of Ratchet,i prefer Ratchet's ACRIT style and i think Ratchet looks similar in Nexus to what he looked like in ACRIT