Thread: Deadlocked HD

Its so so glitchy emoji like whoever made this port should be embarrased, its just so awful emoji

The only reason they ported this game was for the Multiplayer, I like it, so they shouldn't be ashamed.

Its so so glitchy emoji like whoever made this port should be embarrased, its just so awful emoji

The only reason they ported this game was for the Multiplayer, I like it, so they shouldn't be ashamed.

Multiplayer is the one thing i never use :P

Really? It's one of the greatest Multiplayers in the series!

I prefer the FFA online multiplayer :P

Im not a huge fan of multiplayer anyway, in fact FFA is the only online multiplayer i play :L
I occasionaly play resistance multiplayer, but not very often.

Im not a huge fan of multiplayer anyway, in fact FFA is the only online multiplayer i play :L

As a driver, the lack of vehichles in FFA's Multiplayer was what drove it back for me. I'd rather have a nice Puma than a level 2 Warmonger.

As a driver, the lack of vehichles in FFA's Multiplayer was what drove it back for me. I'd rather have a nice Puma than a level 2 Warmonger.

Hopefully IG's first PS4 R&C game will be big. Extra long story, massive multiplayer with ships and vehicles and huge new worlds, weapons and gadgets emoji

That would be pretty damn amazing!
Speaking of Multiplayer, am I the only one who wouldn't mind Ratchet's UYA Multiplayer armor returning in the future?

Speaking of Multiplayer, am I the only one who wouldn't mind Ratchet's UYA Multiplayer armor returning in the future?

All I want is old school Ratchet skin emoji Speaking of the first Ratchet on the PS4… If it's gonna be big, they'll have to take more than a year to make it, wich means it can arrive no sooner than 2015, along with a movie. TJ pushed Future Saga story so far, they might reboot games as well. Perhaps it will continue movie's story?

All I want is old school Ratchet skin emoji Speaking of the first Ratchet on the PS4… If it's gonna be big, they'll have to take more than a year to make it, wich means it can arrive no sooner than 2015, along with a movie. TJ pushed Future Saga story so far, they might reboot games as well. Perhaps it will continue movie's story?

Maybe a game based on the movie emoji

I thought about that at first, but… it would be too cheap for Insomniac emoji Altrhrough, who knows SONY. They might want a movie based game even without a help of Insomniacs…

I thought about that at first, but… it would be too cheap for Insomniac emoji Altrhrough, who knows SONY. They might want a movie based game eben without help of Insomniacs…

I was joking about the fact that the movie is based on the first game.

Anyway, for a PS4 title, I'd like the return of the writers of the 2nd game.
I mean, the way they ended the game with a much different premise than what we first started with is just ingenius.

Yh im expecting a big release along with the movie, but i dont think they will make a game based on the movie since the movie is based on the first game :P

Id rather IG started a new original story on the PS4 anyway, similar to what they did with the Future series.

Weren't the first 3 or 4 games just built up of a bunch of planets and then they (all of them) would just form a story around that. I mean they still do that now, but back then I think that plot was a lot less crucial, and they didn't have any real writers… could be wrong though.

Weren't the first 3 or 4 games just built up of a bunch of planets and then they (all of them) would just form a story around that. I mean they still do that now, but back then I think that plot was a lot less crucial, and they didn't have any real writers… could be wrong though.

Really? GC's plot was like the most plot twist heavy game I've ever played (I'm yet to play any MGS game), the way you do the exact same thing on both the first and final level is such a detail that many people miss, there's nothing like a plot of those in the Future series.

It's not that hard to come up with plot twists when there is only 2 or 3.

MGS however pushes the limits on plot twists.

But we're talking about R&C 2… you'd be amazed what stories average people can come up with, and at Insomniac everyone's input is equally vaild.