Thread: Deadlocked HD

Deleted user

Is Deadlocked HD available in Europe now or is that only for the Americans?

Is Deadlocked HD available in Europe now or is that only for the Americans?

It's out in Europe, thought it took some time…

Deleted user

Ah okay cool,i've bought the Trilogy so do i still get to download it for free?

Only if you have FFA.

No, free download is granted to people who played FFA online before the US premiere of a DL.

Deleted user

I have ffa aswell but do i need to go onto ffa and download it there?Because on the playstation store it costs 14 euro?

I have ffa aswell but do i need to go onto ffa and download it there?Because on the playstation store it costs 14 euro?

The code for Deadlocked should appear on your e-mail adress (the one connected to your PSN account).

I had the same problem as Swiftey,and I had played online FFA before Deadlocked but for some reason i never recieved a code in my email,so i ended up buying it,it was worth it though.

I had the same problem as Swiftey,and I had played online FFA before Deadlocked but for some reason i never recieved a code in my email,so i ended up buying it,it was worth it though.

I also didn't had a code in my mail, really don't know why… I'm gonna send an e-mail to SCEE.

I also didn't had a code in my mail, really don't know why… I'm gonna send an e-mail to SCEE.

Ah okay,what's SCEE?

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. For every country except America and Asia.

I know, I'm very late; But i still don't have Gladiator, and I'm not able to download it, what should I do?

I know, I'm very late; But i still don't have Gladiator, and I'm not able to download it, what should I do?

You can't get it unless you have played the Multiplayer before the game's release.

You can't get it unless you have played the Multiplayer before the game's release.

Nope, I haven't played the multiplayer, but is there not another way? Cause I own FFA…

Nope, I haven't played the multiplayer, but is there not another way? Cause I own FFA…

But Insomniac has no proof that you have played the game since you're not registered on the Leaderboards. Only other way is paying the 15 bucks.