Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus

Deleted user
Fu**in' spoilers! emoji(

Yep. Those gameplay videos are tempting, but I don't want to spoil too much since this game's not very long. Oh, conflicting emotions…

Fu**in' spoilers! emoji(

Yep. Those gameplay videos are tempting, but I don't want to spoil too much since this game's not very long. Oh, conflicting emotions…

Yeah, I quick half way the CG-something vid as well. Heard one thing I didn't wanna know. Makes me sad.

Fu**in' spoilers! emoji(

Yeah, I quick half way the CG-something vid as well. Heard one thing I didn't wanna know. Makes me sad.

"They were a true heroes. Leave it out… leave it all out! Don't be affraid to cry. That's a brave Lombax…" Still, a "patrol from cosmos" was the best in that scene emoji

Good that i already forgot what they spoiled… emoji

Fu**in' spoilers! emoji(

"They were a true heroes. Leave it out… leave it all out! Don't be affraid to cry. That's a brave Lombax…" Still, a "patrol from cosmos" was the best in that scene emoji

I'm sure they'll return somewhere down the line, you can't kill someone like them, just like how you can't kill someone like Big Al.

I'm sure they'll return somewhere down the line, you can't kill someone like them, just like how you can't kill someone like Big Al.

Or Ratchet, or Nefarious… but TJ might want to suprise us. I just hope they won't screw up with spoilers before a movie emoji

^- Ehm… I ain't opening thoseemoji

You sure you don't want to emoji You have over a month full of waiting and wondering to think of it! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You sure you don't want to emoji You have over a month full of waiting and wondering to think of it! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Im avoiding spoilers too :P Its so hard to resist though!

There are some major spoilers in those, I already destroyed my suprise, but you don't need to emoji

There are some major spoilers in those, I already destroyed my suprise, but you don't need to emoji

Are all game previews that spoilery? Ive never noticed before

Are all game previews that spoilery? Ive never noticed before

The stuff they spoiled will probably be a Qwark from UYA.

Deleted user
The stuff they spoiled will probably be a Qwark from UYA.

Oh. Well that seems to happen a lot nowadays, huh?