Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus

The stuff they spoiled will probably be a Qwark from UYA.

Oh. Well that seems to happen a lot nowadays, huh?

I'm not entirely sure though…
BTW:

User image

So there's a big spoiler out? It's so tempting to go and find out what it is, but I know I'll hate myself for spoiling it for myself….
The tension is metaphorically killing me!

Deleted user
So there's a big spoiler out? It's so tempting to go and find out what it is, but I know I'll hate myself for spoiling it for myself….
The tension is metaphorically killing me!

Wait it out, man! You won't be metaphorically dead in a month because of it! (We hope)

It's a shame too, since the spoiler is in the best part of the preview.

It's a shame too, since the spoiler is in the best part of the preview.

You're trying to psychologically torture me, aren't you?
*takes deep breath* okay, me, relax, there's only a month left until the game's release… A MONTH? There's still a whole month??? emoji

Deleted user

I do, but I can't because spoilers…even though it looks so welcoming and one month away…*passes out*

Oh, and IG posted another game-play video. http://youtu.be/SBcFGnObNlk

If someone wants an awesome fb banner:

User image

They're still on that second planet, I'll bet there are many more surprises to come!

I do, but I can't because spoilers…even though it looks so welcoming and one month away…*passes out*

Oh, and IG posted another game-play video. http://youtu.be/SBcFGnObNlk

You can't even go 3 minutes in without spoilers emoji

User image

I want a high-def version of that to 'posterise'emoji

User image

I want a high-def version of that to 'posterise'emoji

From this is fb banner, of from the boxart?

The banner. I saw a few, but they all were too small and low-res.

The banner. I saw a few, but they all were too small and low-res.

Sorry, i can't help you…

If you missed the previews, IG posted a new blog post to the IG website! http://www.insomniacgames.com/ratchet-clank-into-the-nexus-preview-coverage/

—————————————————————————————————
I posted the blogpost, but you can't click the links, just go to IG's website
—————————————————————————————————

User image

We recently gave many media outlets a chance to play a preview build of Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus. Some of the outlets also conducted interviews with Creative Director Brian Allgeier. We wanted to share some of those previews with you, and more will be added as they are published.

Everyone who has played the game seems excited about what they saw and we couldn’t be happier with how the game has shaped up! Into the Nexus drops November 12th in North America (13 through 15th Worldwide) for only $29.99!

IGN (video preview):
“It retains its humor and feels and looks like a Ratchet game… but there is an extra presentational layer that differentiates itself.”
Link

GameTrailers (video preview):
“This is your classic Ratchet & Clank”
Link

Polygon:
Link

Gamespot (video with Brian Allgeier):
Link

GamesRadar:
“Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus doesn’t just rely on old ideas to woo the gamer… it was obvious that the development team of this project is really trying to keep the series fresh.”
Link

TheSixthAxis:
“It’s the colourful, fun and explosive adventure that Ratchet & Clank fans have been asking for, and perhaps a perfectly suited final outing for the duo on PS3”
Link

GodIsAGeek:
“The platforming is tight, and the camera is responsive and easy to maneuver to where you want it. In fact, in many ways this is vintage Ratchet & Clank, and so easy to fall into and lose hours on end. In actual fact, when the preview build ended, I was desperate to play more, which isn’t something you can always say of an early build of a game. It’s just so addictive, familiar, and yet new. I cannot wait to play more.”
Link

ShopTo:
“To me Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus feels like a real fan service, a way of thanking loyal fans for sticking with the series through good and bad. But the best thing of all from what I’ve played so far is that it focuses very much on the good.”
Link

User image
User image User image