Thread: Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus

They just had to end it with the mysterious house in the distance. Insomniac, you evil geniuses…

I'm sure it's something more than just Thugs-4-Less outpost emoji By the way, welcome to Ratchet Galaxy friend!

EDIT
For some reason I can't open new screenshots on Gamespot site, but I found them all here (forgot to add a link before). Looks like there's going to be Meridian City in this (screenshot with Talwyn) and Warmonger is used again. But there's one thing that's really strange to me:

User image
Is the Dark Sector really haunted? emoji Or is it just a hologram emoji

It all looks so great! Ratchet looks a lot more like Ratchet again <3

Wooooowww

At first i was a bit worried that it will be a bit too full of pink explosions and stuff, but DAMN i was wrong!

This is EXACTLY why i love Ratchet And Clank, exploring those wondrous worlds, going through dark caves and Huge cities, and sometimes Blowing the Heck out of enemies with Awesome weapons! emoji

And BTW, is it just me or do the Weapon icons look hella awesome emoji

Deleted user

They just had to end it with the mysterious house in the distance. Insomniac, you evil geniuses…

I'm sure it's something more than just Thugs-4-Less outpost emoji By the way, welcome to Ratchet Galaxy friend!

Thanks!

Thnx, forgot about thatemoji

OT.
Couldn't watch the podcast, guess I'll listen to it some other time. Bussy with school… sort of. Teach is not in the classroom yet. xP

I like the beginning, kinda awkwardemoji

The game looks great and Ratchet too for a change! Can't wait to play this <3

Well that was an incredibly frustrating stream. I know they're trying to build hype, but I hate how they're teasing about all this fanservice and references to older games, and I want to know what they are!!!

Also, I wish I'd watched it when it was broadcast, there were some questions I wanted to ask that they did kind of answer, but they skipped over the detail I was interested in……
That is; they said J.A.T. would be returning as Ratchet and David Kaye as Clank, but they neglected to say whether Tara Strong would return for Talwyn, nor did they say if Jim Ward would be Qwark…

To be fair, it's almost obvious they are going to reprose their roles. Tara Strong is still a working voice actor and Jim Ward is playing Qwark in a movie after all. Besides, Insomniacs couldn't just spend time on revealing cast of a game. They had a lot to talk on emoji

They often use familiar voice actors. Like Richard Horvitz (Pollyx, Zurgo, Zoni etc) and Nika Futterman (Vendra, Juanita). So even if they have Angela's voice actor, it doesn't instandly mean that she's back. We need other proof of that.emoji

Nobody said anything about the return of Angela here, besides, during the livestream Insomniacs clearly confirmed that there won't Angela Cross in ItN (except Ratchet, there won't be any Lombax at all). But you made a good point.

Developers say so many things and eventually they are there anyway (or are not there in a bad case). They'll have to conclude that somehow I think, it was part of the Future Saga as well as the original trilogy.

Despite she's a Lombax, Angela was never really a part of a Future series. I'm sure Insomniac writing staff is going to keep some secrets (what exactly happened to Lombaxes, where are Max Apogee and Angela etc.) for a very long time. Besides, ACiT was a conclusion of the Future series, this is just epilogue where (as Insomniacs said) Ratchet is facing his decision of "not rewinding time" in a form of Vendra Prog (and their dialogue). They also said that except Ratchet, Clank, Qwark and Plumber nobody from the PS2 games will appear. I'm almost 100% sure there won't be Angela in it.