Thread: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

Ace Combat X (PSP)

Do you recommend?

Ace Combat X (PSP)

Do you recommend?

Well, yes, if you like flight simulator and arcade flight games in general! Although the storyline was just 'normal', not good, but not bad, the soundtracks are awesome, just like any other Ace Combat games!emoji

Sounds good! I've been wanting to play an Ace Combat and since I'm using my PSP a lot now I was thinking about started with the one you just mentioned.

PS3 Minecraft.

Seriously disappointed by the map size. My PC never really struggled to run the PC version, and my PC is retarded. So why can't the PS3 load more than 1 maps worth of the game map? (It makes sense if you know what a Minecraft map is)

I'm glad I will soon be able to play another great game on my Vita, but I'm disappointed that it will only be a fraction of a great game… oh well, at least there is still plenty to do in it.

My guess is that the PS3 can't exactly render the map as you go.

Well LBP used a nice little system, where it saved all your creations as you went. So the more stickers you placed, objects you saved, levels you snickered, objects in levels, and number of levels you had in the system, the more packed the save data folders would become. Eventually the save data folder would fill up, and a new folder is created to hold even more stuff!

The result is that the PS3 hard drive is really challenged by LBP's saving system. I hear LBP3 is taking this to the next level, by having 0 limitations whatsoever as well.

So why doesn't Minecraft do this? I wouldn't mind it taking a bit more space to save a bigger map. Or even if it saved a small map, and generated (and saved) more as the player explores out from the centre (like in PC Minecraft and kinda like LBP's saving tactics).

I sure hope I didn't get any of that wrong

Sounds good! I've been wanting to play an Ace Combat and since I'm using my PSP a lot now I was thinking about started with the one you just mentioned.

Boy, I thought I'm the only Ace Combat player and fan here. emoji

I know this thread is old, but hey. Here goes nothing! emoji

I recently bought Dark Souls 2, so that's taking up most of my gaming time.

I have been playing Minecraft on PS Vita. It is good. Not great, not excellent, but not bad by any means either.

I have just purchased the Sly Trilogy for PS Vita, I have only played the first and last games. I never really tried getting into them, hopefully I will get to liking these characters more now that I own them… although it will still be a little while before it arrives here, so I look forward to it.

I'm playing Trine 2.

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, with a couple of pals, on PC.

Well, I haven't played for a long time since I'm all burned out. But whenever I have energy, I usually play Dead Space or Tales of Vesperia.

Since Dragon Age: Inquisition is coming up I decided to play through Origins and 2 again. While Origins is not really a game I can love, I'm really looking forward to replay Hawke's story again in DA2. Maybe finetune a few things to create the perfect playthrough for Inquisition!

I'm halfway through Sly 1, and it's pretty good. Easier than Jak and Daxter, but harder than Ratchet & Clank.

So far I think I still like Ratchet & Clank and Jak and Daxter more, but I guess I can't say much until I actually complete the trilogy.

I'm halfway through Sly 1, and it's pretty good. Easier than Jak and Daxter, but harder than Ratchet & Clank.

So far I think I still like Ratchet & Clank and Jak and Daxter more, but I guess I can't say much until I actually complete the trilogy.

Sly 2 and 3 are much different.

Wait, you think the first Jak is harder than the first Ratchet and Clank? That's… odd…

Anyway, Sly picks up in the second game where there are open world levels and there's a bigger focus on stealth. The first one feels more like Crash Bandicoot than anything else.

Well as long as it's not an Uncharted 2 sort of different, and more like a R&C2 sort of different, I'll be happy.

If it's a Jak II sort of different I'll just have mixed feelings again.