Thread: Ratchet & Clank Comic Fandub

If you have a PSP (or know someone with one) you should check out the comics on there as there are some wicked cool transitions and stuff you should totally use for this thing!

I have a PSP! But almost never played with it, i don't really like the PSP :/

I agree, they have always been sort of 'meh' the only games were spin offs (later ported to PS2)

But the digital comics are still totally worth it!

If I had enough spare time I would have happily done some video editing for this. I have heaps of software and probably have the skillset to match, but sadly it's all about time emoji

But I'm sure you'll do a great job! I wish you the best of luck with this.

If you have a PSP (or know someone with one) you should check out the comics on there as there are some wicked cool transitions and stuff you should totally use for this thing!

I agree, they have always been sort of 'meh' the only games were spin offs (later ported to PS2)

If I had enough spare time I would have happily done some video editing for this. I have heaps of software and probably have the skillset to match, but sadly it's all about time emoji

Allright, maybe i have to try the digital comics… And is it free or not?

No, sadly they do cost money. You might not want to get them if they are too much, as it's just to see how they did their transitions.

No, sadly they do cost money. You might not want to get them if they are too much, as it's just to see how they did their transitions.

I just read my comics on my computer… For FREE! emoji

You should make sure you're reading it right too. here are the following errors I found with your first video:

You said Artificial as Aritifical but I couldn't figure out weather this was an accent thing or you read it a little wrong. But as he is trailing off here it is not THAT important I guess

You said Pressing as Precising, and I recommend that you watch out for words like that.

Really you did a great job! And I look forward to seeing future videos.

Thanks for your comment on my work, althrough in a full version of a comic I won't be Qwark anymore (so I won't fix that really emoji), as for "Aritifical" mistake, Ratchet was gabbling, so I'll stay with a wrong version emoji Also, I see you're not looking forward voicing Artemis or Vorn? By the way, I need to know who's voicing who. I asked Filipuntik to voice the "Burger guys", but he gave me Vorn's record. You're not into voicing these guys (or one of them)? And Gerben, did you decide to voice any of the characters?

You should make sure you're reading it right too. here are the following errors I found with your first video:

You said Artificial as Aritifical but I couldn't figure out weather this was an accent thing or you read it a little wrong. But as he is trailing off here it is not THAT important I guess

You said Pressing as Precising, and I recommend that you watch out for words like that.

Really you did a great job! And I look forward to seeing future videos.

Thanks for your comment on my work, althrough in a full version of a comic I won't be Qwark anymore (so I won't fix that really emoji), as for "Aritifical" mistake, Ratchet was gabbling, so I'll stay with a wrong version emoji Also, I see you're not looking forward voicing Artemis or Vorn? By the way, I need to know who's voicing who. I asked Filipuntik to voice the "Burger guys", but he gave me Vorn's record. You're not into voicing these guys (or one of them)? And Gerben, did you decide to voice any of the characters?

Pff… I really don't know who :/ I Just say for what characters you don't have a voice and i'l try them, okay? emoji

Pff… I really don't know who :/ I Just say for what characters you don't have a voice and i'l try them, okay? emoji

You should check, wich characters your voice fit, not wait if "no one else" wants them. Also, no more people interested in it.

You should check, wich characters your voice fit, not wait if "no one else" wants them. Also, no more people interested in it.

Allright, gonna try some voices tommorrow!

I'm doing Qwarks lines right now, should i do all the lines till the part your video is finished, or what?

And is it a problem if i say the lines a bit slower than you did?

I can't do any voices sorry. But my voice is straight-up too deep for all of them anyway emoji

The tall burger guy, don't worry emoji

I record my lines this aftenoon! So @filiptunik, i do the fat burger guy?

Hahaha, that would be funny.

It would be cool if everyone here at Ratchet Galaxy did a voice for each character. But unfortunately I probably couldn't do it.

Hahaha, that would be funny.

It would be cool if everyone here at Ratchet Galaxy did a voice for each character. But unfortunately I probably couldn't do it.

Sad emoji

Haha emoji

Yeah, I do the tall one, you dub the fat one, gerben.

I hate looking forward so much, but what about general Glahm? emoji