Thread: Who played Fuse?

No spoiling plot please!emoji

So… i'm running out of PS3 games. There is enough for me to try, but many games left that I'm pretty sure of I will like. Fuse used to be one the list of 'Games i'm pretty sure of I will like'. But recently I did some more digging and all I hear is that its a great game with friends and really really bad alone.

Fuse will be a single player expierence for me. I don't have more than 1 controllers and neither do I have friends that would like to play though the whole game with me. My gamer friend likes to watch when I play instead of together. So there is no co-op for me in this game. Its single player from intro to credits.

So here's what I wanna know to make sure:

There appears to be a really bad AI. It doesn't help you with anything and you are pretty much alone. Healing squad-mates is something only you can do (which I'm already used too, so I don't think I'd mind) and shooting many enemies isn't that helpful either. Does the AI ruin the whole game is my question, and how bad is it exactly?

In nearly all videos I see people play as the Dalton Brooks. Is it possible to play as Naya Deveraux or Isabelle Sinclair the whole time. Cause if I didn't mention it enough. J. Hale and A. Hillis are my favorite voice actors of all time!

So those are just 2 things I want a fair answer on. I trust my fellow Insomniac fans more than game critics or simple people that have an Xbox and this was their first Insomniac game.

in the demo the AI were tumed perfectly for my taste. Ive seens some dumb AI amd some Overppwered AI, and Fuse really did a good job. Although I havent pllayed the full game, the xemo sowed that playing as any character yields great results. So yes Izzy and Naya are all good. And using LEAP you can switch whenever you want, or never!

Okay, I know enough. Never believe the game critics, Fuse should be a great game for me!emoji

Now someone just needs to trade it in at my local gamestore so I can get it for €20!

Is there a demo of fuse on PSN?

Don't ask me. I never look at PSN. I made an account and now I never use it and I'm stuck with stupid SingStar. I shall murder the inventor of that.

Deleted user
Is there a demo of fuse on PSN?

There is.

So you played it too? What was your expierence like? emoji

Deleted user

I liked it quite a bit. As far as IG quality goes, it did feel a little lacking at parts, but nothing too bad. Then again, I am one of the people who thought it would have been better as Overstrike, so I'm a little biased.

I liked the cartoony artstyle from Overstike better, I believe they are re-using it in Sunset Overdrive. but I think its safe to say that the AI isn't that 'screwed-up'.

If someone wants to add me, Ratchetlombax57 on PSN, when I get fuze soon Il play it with them we can finish the game together aswell

Well… we maybe could do that. Do you need an online pass for Fuse?

I forgot to say, if you add me put in the message boc something like [Your Name here] from Ratchet Galaxy so I know its you

nd i dony think so

Good, cause they are mostly used.

Im about to go on my ps3 and when i get it on tuesday il play iot with u